Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model 3 Order Tracking Spreadsheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Woohoo! Jun03-Jun23 as today. I am starting to believe that they keep moving the dates back and forth just enough to keep people interested.
Today I talked to a friend that is ready to give up waiting and wondering if the position on the waiting list can be transferred to another customer...anybody?

Mine moved from May 21-June 08 yesterday to May 22-June 08 today 🙃

They're messing with me I swear 🥲
Agree! Today the date changed to

June 04 - June 23!​

Is anyone actually getting VINs right now? From looking at the spreadsheet it seems people either ordered way back in the last quarter and have received their cars, or they ordered in April/May and are still waiting. I ordered an SR+ on May 1st and my estimated date has been moving around, mostly in the second half of June.

Is anyone actually getting VINs right now? From looking at the spreadsheet it seems people either ordered way back in the last quarter and have received their cars, or they ordered in April/May and are still waiting. I ordered an SR+ on May 1st and my estimated date has been moving around, mostly in the second half of June.
I ordered in late March... still waiting on a VIN, but SA texted and sounds like I might be getting a VIN in the next couple weeks.

I ordered 3/22. No VIN yet. ETA now says 1-13 weeks from order placed date.

When I called the location I am picking it up at, they said most likely I will get a VIN the end of this month/early next month. My advisors are useless.

Normally, but now it's spinning forever, then throws an error before redirecting you back to the home page.
Try another browser or private/incognito window. I have had that from time to time. If you have a flaky connection when logging in it can happen. It happened to me and it usually was on my end. I once had the “service unavailable” others have reported but it always been temporary.