Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model 3 Order Tracking Spreadsheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered my car on April 11 in the Greater Toronto Region, Ontario, Canada
Specs: SR+, Blue, Black interior, standard rims, no FSD.

I had my Jun 09 - Jun 30th date for the longest time, changed to 8-12 weeks delivery for about a week, yesterday it changed to 3-13 weeks, and bam, new update today!

When I went into my account, there was a new message saying something along the lines of 'your new Tesla 3 will be first in NA to be equipped with such-and-such options, it won't have autopilot and few other options should you pick up now, but will be updated later over software.

There was then an option to 'proceed with delivery', upon pressing that I am getting a NEW date of May 31st - Jun 05, no VIN but quite a change in my dates.

Wish I can recall the exact message received that I paraphrased above, was too excited to press the delivery button, lol.

Anybody got the same message, if so, what really was the update?

Pass by and ask any SA and see if they can give you any info on deliveries or if they know when they are receiving cars 🤷🏻‍♀️
I did that several times during the last couple of months to no avail. At least my rep did not know anything more than what I had posted on my Tesla account. As a matter of fact, I stopped by the Dadeland dealer 2 days ago to check one of the M3 on display and asked about my order and they had no clue about the delivery dates. To my surprise, I received my VIN today...go figure..

Reactions: GiFer
Hello I ordered on 4/30 and completed my driver profile on 5/1. Today I decided I am going to go through with trading my car into Tesla and they had to reset driver profile and I am waiting on them to approve the trade in. Does anyone know if this could effect my deliver date?

Hello I ordered on 4/30 and completed my driver profile on 5/1. Today I decided I am going to go through with trading my car into Tesla and they had to reset driver profile and I am waiting on them to approve the trade in. Does anyone know if this could effect my deliver date?
I’m just try to use logic here, so no guarantees, given who we’re dealing with…the order/configuration for your new car hasn’t changed, so I think it will not affect your DD.

Good news received via Text Msg

“Tesla Update - Your Model 3 is on its way to the Coral Gables Delivery Center!

Please select your appointment now at tesla.com/schedule/RN for your touchless delivery. We may reach out to schedule a new appointment if your Model 3 arrives earlier or later than we currently expect.”

I got the same text today as well! Scheduled my pick up for June 7th, exactly 10 days after I accepted Tesla Vision. Let the fun begin!!

Reactions: Tangomiami
Just a heads up, I’ve only had mine since last Friday and you all are going to be blown away at the build quality. there’s no rattles, nothing! steering wheel absolutely straight, tires balanced perfect, absolutely zero issues but slight alignment on frunk and trunk. And about 1 Millimeter adjustment on one of the doorhandles. No other car has produced emotions that the Model 3 has, other than my 911 Turbo that I owned back in the late 80s. I have never test driven a Tesla ever.:)

Good Afternoon Everyone,
Am I the only one that in the past 3 days my EDD is increasing by one day?
Two days ago my EDD was June 15th-29th
Yesterday my EDD was June 16th-29th
Today my EDD is June 17th-29th?

I ordered an M3 White/White Interior Aero Wheels no FSD to Fort Lauderdale Florida on April 25th of 2021.
Please this is driving me crazy... I really need the car before the 19th tbh...