Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model 3 Order Tracking Spreadsheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
FYI. To those requested to pick up at Fremont, I got verification from Tesla Delivery that Fremont is not hosting deliveries at the moment. I am picking up mine today at Colma (Daly City) area.

Hopefully, all the bay area peeps who had been patiently waiting will get your delivery soon. I got assigned my VIN yesterday and picking up today.

Hi everyone, 1st time poster and new to the club, pending delivery of course. Ordered an SR+ Black/Black with Stock 18’s and no FSD… pretty much as basic as you can get. EDD has moved around significantly. Ordered June 5/21 in Oakville, ON, Canada, 1)July 20-Aug 10 2) July 2-16 3)Aug 20-Sept 4 5) Aug 10-30 (sat here for just over a week) 6) July 25-Aug 14. How much notice do they give you when the car is actually scheduled to arrive? No VIN yet and like everyone I’m super excited to get my new wheels

Hello everyone. first time visitor and soon to be owner of a M3LR. The EDD is driving me nuts . Placed the order on 5 June 2021 - since then our EDD has been bouncing from 17 Jul to 18 Aug. Today, to our consternation the EDD is now 22 Aug to 21 Sep ? Can anyone shed some light on these changes?

Hello everyone. first time visitor and soon to be owner of a M3LR. The EDD is driving me nuts . Placed the order on 5 June 2021 - since then our EDD has been bouncing from 17 Jul to 18 Aug. Today, to our consternation the EDD is now 22 Aug to 21 Sep ? Can anyone shed some light on these changes?
Same thing has been happening to me. I ordered 6/11 white/white aero wheels with no fsd. I was showing July for about a month and it’s been shifting to august to now September over the past few days. People at end of may and even June orders are getting their vins now. So I don’t know if it’s just based on the configuration and I’m just super unlucky with white/white or what.

@JohnnyMa how were you able to get your VIN so fast? Any advice/tips?
I wish I knew. I placed an order initially in early May, and immediately put it on hold as I was looking to take delivery end of Aug (when I go back into office). On 7/1 I re-started the order and got the 7-11 weeks or the Aug 14th-Sept 7th EDD randomly. Over the weekend, I got the "complete purchase" and "link insurance" emails, and saw my VIN in my account. Seems completely random and goes against everything the SAs and people have said regarding end of quarter deliveries. I plan to call them today to confirm.

Reactions: TesslAshanti
Hawaii here. Placed order for SR+ White/White, 18" wheels no FSD on July 21 and seen my delivery date bounce from late Aug - late Sep with the earliest I saw was Aug 15 - Sep 8. However, the date now disappeared. Granted when I first met with the sales advisor, I was advised a delivery date in October. I recently touched base again with him and he did state that according to his insider info, delivery is expected in October.
Car-less in the meantime...

I just placed an order for a M3SR+ Blue/Black, 18", no FSD two days ago (Aug 08) and I already have an EDD. How's that possible? Yes, I do not have. VIN and that's understandable, but how do I already have an EDD which I am well aware will change more than a few times?
Do you have a specific date or date range? It is by no means binding and will change repeatedly, sometimes a few times a day.

Do you have a specific date or date range? It is by no means binding and will change repeatedly, sometimes a few times a day.
Yeah, it's definitely a generic range....which I'm sure will change a few times. I'm not too worried about the dates right now, I've got plenty of time left on my current BMW lease. My only question was if it was normal to even get a non-specific/generic date range so quickly after placing an order.

I also have an order for a Bronco (which I'm going to cancel) and have heard nothing from Ford even though we were supposed to have gotten delivery estimates back in May. I know that's a totally different beast, I was just surprised at the quickness of Tesla.