Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Updated. I'll update again this evening, (including updating the sort tabs). Most updates are done via info on this thread, but if I see quite a bit of info on another thread (like the one @-DB- started through his pure excitement), I'll add what I can. But it is easier if people post updates here.

work in progress: I also added a column for an estimated delivery date from a Tesla Text or email using the earliest date (Del Est Tesla). I'll leave this on if it's not too arduous to update. Just that it feels more reliable/official than a VIN in the source code.

Reactions: -DB-
Long time lurker, first post just for this thread! Ordered May 9th, and since then not a whisker, no VIN (despite daily checking). Called deliveries department a couple weeks back, as I was getting concerned about an end of September holiday I'd planned to have the car for. Was told I'd definitely have the car then!

If you'd have asked me back in May that I might not see the car before my holiday, I'd have laughed! Now I'm getting pretty damn worried.

Car Spec: SR+
Colour: Blue
Interior: White
Wheels: Aero
FSD: No
Towbar: No
Reserved: No
Order Date: 9 May 2019
Invoice Number: 3326
SC: Dartford
Finance: Cash
Trade in: No
Vin Shown: No

I'm wondering if the choice of white interior has scuppered it, looking through the spreadsheet. Think if I called the deliveries team again suggesting I could change my order (I was on the fence a long time over white v. black) they could assess if it'd improve my odds?

Thanks for the info so far everyone!

• Informative
Reactions: RjbT3
I ordered a LR AWD in blue with black interior and FSD on 1st May; reserved 16th April 19.
I changed on 18th July to a P+, as I thought it might get delivered sooner (last update was August/September for LR AWD).
This was confirmed yesterday and today I have a VIN and estimated delivery at Heathrow of 26th August to 2nd September.

• Informative
Reactions: interbear and RjbT3
Order placed, don't need a car until Nov but worried currency exchange rate changes might result in a price increase...
Car Spec: LR AWD
Colour: White
Interior: White
Wheels: Aero
FSD: No
Towbar: No
Reserved: No
Order Date: 31 Jul 2019
Invoice Number:
SC: Edinburgh
Finance: EST
Trade in: No