Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just called Tesla and also have a VIN match, there is no ETA on my order which he said meant its proboaly still on the docs so, to me that looks like the RCC ASIA is being alocated, they appear to match a lot quicker i.e whilst the boat is still in the docs at the moment. I ordered on the 12/7/20 with zenith on a sal sacrifice lease, got and RN on the 24/7/20 which was blocked for matching untill the 8/8/20 so suprised I got matched so quick and very excited!

Just called Tesla and also have a VIN match, there is no ETA on my order which he said meant its proboaly still on the docs so, to me that looks like the RCC ASIA is being alocated, they appear to match a lot quicker i.e whilst the boat is still in the docs at the moment. I ordered on the 12/7/20 with zenith on a sal sacrifice lease, got and RN on the 24/7/20 which was blocked for matching untill the 8/8/20 so suprised I got matched so quick and very excited!
Sounds like a lot of RHD cars are on there, fingers crossed it does come direct to the UK

I am too very surprised I got matched so quickly, I can see people have been waiting several months for the same spec...

Think of it as a blessing, at least you know they are moving you to another car that is not damaged.

Just imagine going to collect and you have to reject the car!

Unbelievable...

Tesla just informed me that my car has been damaged during transit and I can no longer pick it up on Thurs.

Apparently there is an identical car available next week. Hmmmm...

Anyone else had same?

Unbelievable...

Tesla just informed me that my car has been damaged during transit and I can no longer pick it up on Thurs.

Anyone else had same?
Think of it as a blessing - My guess they'll try and repair, did they tell you what was damaged?
I wonder how many others have been affected like this too

Think of it as a blessing - My guess they'll try and repair, did they tell you what was damaged?
I wonder how many others have been affected like this too

They didn’t give any details on the damage.

I noticed the VIN had changed so they are giving me a different vehicle (apparently). Speaking to Tesla on the phone they confirmed that everything has been switched over to the new VIN including the reg. I will be super vigilant picking up this car!

I ordered an M3P Midnight Silver with Black interior. I wonder how many of those were on the boat as I didn’t see any other orders on the spreadsheet similar. Wonder if they can do the performance conversion here and they are modifying an M3 LR?

They are insisting the earliest I can pick it up is next Tuesday. I even asked if I can go down to Soton to pick it up, but they said it needs an inspection and there is no guarantee that will get done until next Tuesday.

Super disappointed as I dropped my other car off today and had made arrangements for pick up on Thurs. Sod’s law! I hope no one else suffers a similar issue.

Which magic spreadsheet do you speak of?

I noticed the VIN had changed so they are giving me a different vehicle (apparently). Speaking to Tesla on the phone they confirmed that everything has been switched over to the new VIN including the reg. I will be super vigilant picking up this car!

I ordered an M3P Midnight Silver with Black interior. I wonder how many of those were on the boat as I didn’t see any other orders on the spreadsheet similar. Wonder if they can do the performance conversion here and they are modifying an M3 LR?

They are insisting the earliest I can pick it up is next Tuesday. I even asked if I can go down to Soton to pick it up, but they said it needs an inspection and there is no guarantee that will get done until next Tuesday.

Super disappointed as I dropped my other car off today and had made arrangements for pick up on Thurs. Sod’s law! I hope no one else suffers a similar issue.

Unbelievable...

Anyone else had same?
Aw man that's real bad luck. Sorry about that.

Trying to see the positives: with ships coming pretty much weekly at the mo you haven't had to wait too long to get a new car.

Also the car that was damaged had usb type a and no wireless charging, the one you get next week will have both*

*I have no idea if this is true or not, but hopefully so!

There's too much involved in modifying a LR to be a P. Different brakes, wheels, added spoiler, etc.

It'll get sorted for you, have confidence :)

EDIT: That spreadsheet isn't a definitive list of all of the vehicles ordered or manufactured, by any means.

Unbelievable...

Anyone else had same?

Most likely they will repair that car and give it to someone else... who proboaly wont have a clue that there brand new car has all ready had quite a bit of repair work carried out on it and may never be right! If you ordered a M3P MSM with a black interior and you get matched in the next couple of weeks or so keep your eyes pealed could be MattC's lucky escape car

Status
Not open for further replies.