Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My spec popped up on inventory this morning - like others, I'd not been assigned a VIN yet. I've phoned and been matched to one of the inventory now. Expected on or before 8th November.

Apparently they might be just listing cancelled orders in the inventory so I guess they're doing that before or during the matching process.

Reactions: Roy W.
As an update to the sheet for my order:
I spotted an inventory car that matched my spec on 28th September. Tried to call delivery number and Edinburgh store but couldn’t get through so just ordered the inventory car.
They shipped it to Edinburgh and I picked it up on Wednesday (9th). Cancelled the original order yesterday and received confirmation cancellation email.

Something that may be of interest for those recently discovering they have a VIN in the source code is that if you do a search for 'Delivery Appointment' it will let you know exactly where (with the address etc) you are due to pick the car up from.

This one was particularly useful for me as due to the fact I am leasing the car for some reason the lease company put down Heathrow as the pick up location....living in Newcastle you can imagine that the thought of having to go to London to get the car was not a pleasant one. So about 2 months ago I emailed teslaGBdelivery asking them to change the pick up location to Leeds...as we all know by now I got no response at all to my email.

Well thankfully they must have changed it because it says Leeds in the source code...happy days!

• Informative
  • Helpful
Reactions: pmg102 and Cowpring
Something that may be of interest for those recently discovering they have a VIN in the source code is that if you do a search for 'Delivery Appointment' it will let you know exactly where (with the address etc) you are due to pick the car up from.

This one was particularly useful for me as due to the fact I am leasing the car for some reason the lease company put down Heathrow as the pick up location....living in Newcastle you can imagine that the thought of having to go to London to get the car was not a pleasant one. So about 2 months ago I emailed teslaGBdelivery asking them to change the pick up location to Leeds...as we all know by now I got no response at all to my email.

Well thankfully they must have changed it because it says Leeds in the source code...happy days!

Great thanks for this info. Searched and mine says Heathrow :)

I thought mine might go to Birmingham as that's where Lex Autolease are based (mine is a lease through them), but it does say Heathrow, very close

Reactions: im85288

I am leasing through Leaseplan and the only thing I see in the source is the RN. No delivery location , nothing else at all.

Am I right in thinking I should at least see a null value for a vin, because I am getting nothing whatsoever.

Status
Not open for further replies.