Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance/Ludicrous Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I'm debating when to contact my SA. My 9 day EDD started today and I was planning on giving it until Tuesday and texting to ask if my car had arrived at the delivery location yet and when I could expect to pick it up. Is that being too pushy? My EDD is May 25 (today) through June 3. Have had a VIN since 5/16. I'm kinda concerned they won't notice me until/if I say something.

• Funny
Reactions: xianking
@ColdFyre22. Nice spy pict. Looks like Fremont M3P has cut out for euro hitch? I hope so, gives me options for carrying bikes and track tires!

1716682121013.png

So I'm debating when to contact my SA. My 9 day EDD started today and I was planning on giving it until Tuesday and texting to ask if my car had arrived at the delivery location yet and when I could expect to pick it up. Is that being too pushy? My EDD is May 25 (today) through June 3. Have had a VIN since 5/16. I'm kinda concerned they won't notice me until/if I say something.

That seems reasonable to me. If I was in your shoes I would definitely text them as well. I would just expect them to take some time to get back to you. Given that this is a US holiday weekend, it might take a day or two.

yea i’m still trying to figure this out too. i found a place and they told me they install xpel

What is the pricing looking like for ceramic tints for you guys. I have installation scheduled for next week with my guy after I pick up my car and debating if I want to get the front windshield done as well which I'm thinking yes, almost doubles the price but think in SoCal sun its worth. Thinking 20% all around and 70% on the windshield on a Grey/white M3P

Reactions: jiren
What is the pricing looking like for ceramic tints for you guys. I have installation scheduled for next week with my guy after I pick up my car and debating if I want to get the front windshield done as well which I'm thinking yes, almost doubles the price but think in SoCal sun its worth. Thinking 20% all around and 70% on the windshield on a Grey/white M3P
I was quoted $495 for everything minus windshield and roof from Autoskinz in Valencia

I was quoted $950 for everything including two pieces of roof and windshield LLumar Ceramic

SoCal a place called rapid window tinting. i was quoted 495 for all windows + 195 for windscreen. i didn’t ask about the top glass. they’d be using xpel

I moved the VIN date column. Did that mess it up? Sheets must be calling on the wrong column now for the data?
ah yes, that shifted the importrange... fixed!

i also updated the payment dropdown to default to "Unknown" so those are counted in the chart as well (per the comment left there); there are still a few locked cells, so had to leave those as-is.

here's how our glorious charts look now:
Screenshot 2024-05-25 at 5.27.08 PM.png

SoCal a place called rapid window tinting. i was quoted 495 for all windows + 195 for windscreen. i didn’t ask about the top glass.

Sound good, I have a pretty good deal from a guy I've used for years but he doesn't use those brand names, I just wonder if it really matters, also I don't think top glass is necessary but that's just me. Mainly do it for looks but this time I do want ceramics for slightly better cooling. But yeah he's giving me a nice friends and fam price of under 500 for all windows and windshield which I dont want to think twice about but I did buy this car vs lease so want to make the right choice long term

Sound good, I have a pretty good deal from a guy I've used for years but he doesn't use those brand names, I just wonder if it really matters, also I don't think top glass is necessary but that's just me. Mainly do it for looks but this time I do want ceramics for slightly better cooling. But yeah he's giving me a nice friends and fam price of under 500 for all windows and windshield which I dont want to think twice about but I did buy this car vs lease so want to make the right choice long term
Make sure they hand cut not computer cut. These are frameless windows after all