Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi - at least we get some good vibes here. I am sure it is crazy at the factory working on all of our cars.

View attachment 620610
just wait until Saturday thru Thursday next week. head will be spinning. I really, really hope people have some patients with the Tesla people and that when you have a great experience you SHARE IT.

There is still a chance. It technically is still 12/23 right?
There is still a chance.jpg

Ordered 10/28, picked up 12/20 in Northern California. VIN 85x,build date 11/2020, no new headlights and a bunch of little issues to be fixed next week. I'm happy to have the car, but I can't say i'm surprised by the issues found :p.

I actually got a document in my document pack that said "used demonstration", but was told it wasn't ever used as a demo and was assigned to me instead. I wish i had gotten a "non demo designation" vehicle since this had 61 miles on it.

Pics or it didn’t happen

I do what to give a shout out to the Orlando DC. On Yelp they get some s h i t reviews, but man did they hook me up! I got there an hour earlier than my appt, because we drove 7 hours down and decided to just go check in early in case they could do it sooner, and man they knocked my car out so quick and had me on my way within an hour. They QC’d prepped and delivered my car in that time frame! They were nothing short of professionals and one of the best “car buying” experiences at a dealership I have had, and I have bought a ton of cars lol. It seemed like they worked well as a team to make sure everyone show as there was getting the attention and help they needed to make sure they were delivering cars in a smooth and efficient manner. Trade in process was crash simple! Signed a few docs and gave them the card keys. That was it.

Anyway, I hope everyone else’s delivery experience was as good as mine was on delivery day. Sort of helps make up for the exorbitant amount of time we wait for these cars.