Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Nice. Mind sharing the rate? With navy fed and usaa I’m right at 3.19 for 72 months or less. 800+ credit score. Was hoping for a lower rate.
Sure, I managed to drop down to 3.5 for 72 months. Not as good as I did on my wife’s car at 2.99 but I’ll take saving 2000 in interest over the life of the loan. Especially with everything seeming to be going up right now with the Fed.

Should get a quarter off if you’re AD. A whole percent if you’re E7 and above.
I’m out now, thanks though. But damn one percent just because someone is E-7 and above? That’s nuts.

Sure, I managed to drop down to 3.5 for 72 months. Not as good as I did on my wife’s car at 2.99 but I’ll take saving 2000 in interest over the life of the loan. Especially with everything seeming to be going up right now with the Fed.
Yeah I feel you. I had 2.25 in mid-2021. Oh well. It’s still way better than a couple years ago. Thanks.

I’m out now, thanks though. But damn one percent just because someone is E-7 and above? That’s nuts.

Yeah I feel you. I had 2.25 in mid-2021. Oh well. It’s still way better than a couple years ago. Thanks.
No problem haha rates are up everywhere so happy that my credit union is still taking care of current and former service members!

I just applied and was approved on 15 July from NFCU. Got 3.29%, then .25% off for being disabled Vet. 3.04%, good for 90 days. Ordered M3P on 19 Jun. Expected date has moved twice. Currently at 16 Aug-13 Sep. Just had Wall connector installed. My buddy tried it. Pushing 48A, good for 44 MPH.
Yeah honestly anything on 240V is just about equal to having a gas station at your house. In two years of owning a Tesla, I’ve only HAD to use a supercharger (other than a vacation/road trip) once when I had my wedding and when everyone and their mom wanted to ride in it the few days leading up to the wedding day.

We have two kids in sports and clubs that require multiple daily trips in the suburbs and the Tesla is basically the only vehicle we use… never have to worry about SOC. Wake up with a “full tank” of 85% SOC every morning for a buck or so. Can’t beat that.

I received a text today asking if I wanted to trade in my current vehicle. It said to get a "non-obligatory" trade in offer send my VIN and mileage to them. Up to this point I had no intention as I figured a private sale would be better. I sent this info off and now they sent me a text saying they have unlocked the trade in portion on my Tesla.com account and now I can log in to complete the steps. So they want a bunch of pictures of my trade in. The question I have is if I go through all of these steps and decide not to use my car as a trade in does it slow the delivery process down at all ?
Thanks
It may slow things down. It definitely complicates your purchase agreement as you have to accept the trade offer and that gets put on your MVPA and reduces what’s due. Then what you may finance on top of that, and they will expect down payment at pickup (or before). But them processing your MVPA, possibly filling out the DMV forms, etc., could be effected. If they’re asking for pictures already, I guess you accepted the offer? I got an offer and let it ride a couple days - but I kept getting texts daily from Tesla asking me to either accept or reject it.

I just applied and was approved on 15 July from NFCU. Got 3.29%, then .25% off for being disabled Vet. 3.04%, good for 90 days. Ordered M3P on 19 Jun. Expected date has moved twice. Currently at 16 Aug-13 Sep. Just had Wall connector installed. My buddy tried it. Pushing 48A, good for 44 MPH.
Got 1.99% at NFCU. Originally when I applied, it was 2.49% over 5 years, but when I spoke to them for final processing - they let me know about a long-time member discount. They told me .25% discount. But, when the final signed loan document came in, it stated 1.99% in black and white. This was just under 3 months ago in May. USAA would beat that 3.29% I believe.