Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered on June 26th, Model 3 performance black exterior black interior. Original EDD was AUG 20-SEPT 24 it updated to AUG 20 - SEPT 18th. Yesterday I reviewed a two week window of AUG 25 - SEPT 8 and this morning I received another 2 week window of AUG 18- SEPT 1. I’m located in Tampa.
Anyone have any idea of when I may receive a Vin?

Well look at this! Let's see if GetMeTheVin will own up to this promise. Their offer is $2k less than my valid CarMax offer. I emailed them a photo of it.

$100 ftw 😁

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220804-164454.png
    Screenshot_20220804-164454.png
    314.5 KB · Views: 87
Mine shifted from a Sunday-Sunday window to a Friday-Friday window, the day after the original window began. Maybe on 8/6 mine will shift to Wednesday-Wendesday, 8/17-8/31? I hope you get your VIN soon!
Thanks. Weird how it works. No movement or news today. I’m looking forward to Tomorrow morning to see. I’m glad I don’t have to wait until Sunday anymore, I can be pissed off at work and enjoy the weekend. 😂. I will say if I get a 7th 2 week window or longer. It will be 7 out for me, new shooter.

Hi, what's up. I'm back in the waiting room.

Ordered a red Performance to replace my 2020 MSM Performance. Estimated delivery mid Oct through end of November.

Have a Carvana offer ready, but waiting on a Tesla offer. If it's close enough I take it. In NC you can offset the new vehicle purchase price with the sale proceeds of your trade in for the purpose of sales tax reduction. Can save $1500 that way.

Not a fan of the uberturbine wheels. Maybe they'll grow on me 🤷‍♂️
Those are the sickest rims I’ve seen in awhile

Thanks. Weird how it works. No movement or news today. I’m looking forward to Tomorrow morning to see. I’m glad I don’t have to wait until Sunday anymore, I can be pissed off at work and enjoy the weekend. 😂. I will say if I get a 7th 2 week window or longer. It will be 7 out for me, new shooter.
That's understandable. It's one thing if you know it's going to be a while, but repeatedly being told it's right around the corner must be frustrating.

Reactions: Flatbroke
Hi all,
I’ve been lurking, appreciate everyone sharing their OD/EDDs:

OD: 6/23 white exterior/black interior
EDD1: 8/14-9/23
EDD2:9/14-10/19 (updated 8/5)
Pacific Northwest

Fingers crossed it comes sooner.
Ahh. Someone close to my location. I'll have to keep an eye on your progress compared to mine. Can you see in to the future ? You have your second EDD update from tomorrow already :)