Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I said yesterday I would be 7
Out if it extended longer. Well it did extend longer but by 2 days. I don’t feel that falls in the 7 out category. I think it’s more In line with one of the Dice fell off of the table. “Same Dice!” I’m gonna let it roll. Window is now 13 days and updated this morning around 330-445 am pacific time. As I looked at 3 am and 320 am.
So if you guys, gals and those undecided will allow me to stay, I willing to take another roll.

FWIW, I got the VIN 2 days after my 13 day window, and took delivery a week later. Good luck! I'm only here waiting on you to get yours.

So on the other side of the VIN is the waiting for delivery part that sucks a little bit. According to the DD window I am to be inside it on the 8th and nothing from Tesla for scheduling haha. East coast has its advantages as far as getting the VIN before the West Coast at least California but then starts the baby wait... On the brightside the mobile connector I ordered that I may not need is in (all of the current deliveries that have happened as of late have them)

Took delivery today! Everything looks good, found one issue. Missing one bolt on the underside, behind the front tire. Other then that I was quite impressed with the quality.

Matrix Lights and charger was included.

Good luck to everyone!

Attachments

• 20220805_110927.jpg
    20220805_110927.jpg
    754.2 KB · Views: 80
OD 6/22.
White exterior, black interior.
Got my 13 day window a while back (8/18-9/1). Woke up this morning to it updating to 8/19-9/1 so NBD. When can I expect a vin?
The only answer anyone here can give you is 'when you get one'. As you may have seen, until you have that VIN, the dates mean very little.

If this particular 2-week(ish) window holds for you, I would expect you'll have a VIN within a week or so.

FWIW, I got the VIN 2 days after my 13 day window, and took delivery a week later. Good luck! I'm only here waiting on you to get yours.
True team player. Appreciate it and I'll surely do the same.
I appreciate it!!! This is my last window for better or worse
Not even the biggest tesla fanatic could blame you. Hoping and rooting for the best outcome!

Reactions: Flatbroke