Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am picking up a white on white 3 performance on the 4th but….
Someone is selling a white on white long range 2018 40k miles with fsd for 34k.
What should i do?
Best please for used car loans?tower only has new car rates for used if you use true car

Ordered 1-16 at noon central, for home delivery in Austin, TX. Blue/black M3 Performance. Estimated delivery says Feb 3 to Mar 3

It looks like people who ordered the M3P on the 13th have nearly all received VINs but most who ordered one on the 14th haven't yet, unless they ordered one over $55k and it doesn't qualify for the tax rebate. $55k+ I see in inventory by me.

Reactions: nickg_6
Ordered 1-16 at noon central, for home delivery in Austin, TX. Blue/black M3 Performance. Estimated delivery says Feb 3 to Mar 3

It looks like people who ordered the M3P on the 13th have nearly all received VINs but most who ordered one on the 14th haven't yet, unless they ordered one over $55k and it doesn't qualify for the tax rebate. $55k+ I see in inventory by me.
yup the weekend of 1/14-1/15 is up next and then they will start the week of 1/16. Distance for delivery may make a difference as well.

I am picking up a white on white 3 performance on the 4th but….
Someone is selling a white on white long range 2018 40k miles with fsd for 34k.
What should i do?
Best please for used car loans?tower only has new car rates for used if you use true car
Hmmmm... Well, a 2018 is a five year old car at this point. The net price on the 2023 with a tax credit is about $47k - not much of a premium for a brand new car vs. a 2018 and you don't have the hassles and unknowns that go along with buying a car from a private seller. I'd stick with your order.

Reactions: Travis64
Hmmmm... Well, a 2018 is a five year old car at this point. The net price on the 2023 with a tax credit is about $47k - not much of a premium for a brand new car vs. a 2018 and you don't have the hassles and unknowns that go along with buying a car from a private seller. I'd stick with your order.
I agree. If the FSD is the temptation you know you can have it for $200 a month to try and cancel or keep.

Reactions: Travis64