Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Newbie to TMC

New update to my delivery date:

Orange County/Brea California
Ordered 21 October
Estimated delivery 22-29 November

Hopefully it stays that way ‍♂️

White on White Opted out of FSD.
I’ll keep y’all updated if anything changes
I'm really hoping this delivery adjustment is a bit of a fluke. I ordered to Costa Mesa DC a day before you, and my estimate is still the same.

I'm really hoping this delivery adjustment is a bit of a fluke. I ordered to Costa Mesa DC a day before you, and my estimate is still the same.

I ordered on 10/20 at the Lake Forest location. I live in Irvine as well. MSM, black interior, no FSD.

I can't find a delivery date anywhere. Where are you finding it? I've even looked on the Tesla website on my iPhone. Last communication was a text on 11/10 stating 3-7 weeks.

Newbie to TMC

New update to my delivery date:

Orange County/Brea California
Ordered 21 October
Estimated delivery 22-29 November

Hopefully it stays that way ‍♂️

White on White Opted out of FSD.
I’ll keep y’all updated if anything changes

Welcome aboard bro/sis!

20200830_082916.jpg

I ordered on 10/20 at the Lake Forest location. I live in Irvine as well. MSM, black interior, no FSD.

I can't find a delivery date anywhere. Where are you finding it? I've even looked on the Tesla website on my iPhone. Last communication was a text on 11/10 stating 3-7 weeks.
Have you tried turning your phone in the landscape position, or opening your order page from a desktop browser?

IMO, doesn't really matter what the website says if it's just an "Estimated Ship Date". Seems like it's a very rough estimate that is just the guesstimate of 5-9 weeks added to your order date. Probably only gives you an impression of your position relative to other people in the queue, not an actual bounded range.

Based on the reports from people who have talked to their SA, seems like if you are in North America and ordered an LR/Performance, if you are early in the queue, maybe you'll get it beginning of December, everyone else will likely be mid to end.

I imagine Tesla really really wants to have strong delivery numbers in the fourth quarter. So if you are in the queue, chances are it won't slip to January.

Yes to both questions. Thx.
I wouldn't worry about it, honestly. Like @ehacke says above, the estimate is not worth its weight in salt. Very likely, you'll get the car sometime in December.

The one displayed on my order page is simply a one-to-one reflection of my original estimate displayed when I was ordering the car (5-9 weeks). FWIW, I had the same estimate last time, and received the car in 7 weeks and 1 day (so, almost exactly the median of the estimate).