Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have 2 orders for model 3 performances & it says they’ll be here “Nov 24 - Dec 3”.

I texted my sales rep & he said it will most likely be here in that time frame.

ordered Oct 1st, declined 2020 models & now they’ve guaranteed a 2021 for these dates.

First order is Grey exterior with white interior
2nd is black exterior with white Interior

delivery location is utah!

i will keep you all posted!

AFAIK, no refreshed Performance models have been delivered anywhere yet and the earliest date I've spotted is mid-December.
Anyone got an earlier delivery date than that for a P?

I have 2 orders for model 3 performances & it says they’ll be here “Nov 24 - Dec 3”.

ordered Oct 1st, declined 2020 models & now they’ve guaranteed a 2021 for these dates.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

AFAIK, no refreshed Performance models have been delivered anywhere yet and the earliest date I've spotted is mid-December.
Anyone got an earlier delivery date than that for a P?

I ordered a P on Saturday (11/21) and have a window of 12/13 to 12/31. 3-6 Weeks verbatim on my order screen.

But...... my wall charger will be here 12/1 so I’ll at least have a taste. A small, and sad taste.

Reactions: To3OrNotTo3

Thats the same config as me (MSM / White). I ordered on 18.10, but so far Tesla has only said "it will be delivered in december".

I could not get any more info except the VIN, but i see that someone here posted that the M3Ps heading to Norway was confirmed to be on the RCC Amsterdam? Any other norwegians here? :p

Ordered my M3P Oct 29, and here's what I see on my account page:

0kM7OxQ.png

I think it's just a coping mechanism due to my delivery date vanishing from view (past the original estimate window of October 17-Nov 14) and the exhaustion of checking every day for new updates, but I've lost all excitement. Can't wait for a VIN to show up and a delivery date to be scheduled to jolt back the joy and anticipation!

Just curious....did you have to do permitting and inspection for your installation? Got a ballpark quote yesterday and I'm trying to figure out if the guy was putting me on to jack the price up?

No you don't need a permit. Cost to install one of those or a 50A 240V should range anywhere from $750-$1100 depending on the length of the conduit run. If anyone is charging $1500 or more, they are BS'ing you. Don't fall for it.

Personally, save yourself the $500, and put in a 50A 240V. That $500 pays for 50% of the install, and you won't miss the small difference in charging speed.