Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone else having to reconfirm financing after scheduling delivery?

Origianlly approved on 1/30 @ 2.49%

Today I noticed my credit was checked again and now they’re telling me 3.79%

Not very happy to say the least...
Your SA should have told you how long the rate lock is good for. Call or email them. Assuming your credit score or utilization ratio didn’t suddenly get worse, this is ... odd. Most folks’ rates have been going down this month, not up.

Your SA should have told you how long the rate lock is good for. Call or email them. Assuming your credit score or utilization ratio didn’t suddenly get worse, this is ... odd. Most folks’ rates have been going down this month, not up.
Yea my SA has told me nothing. I assumed, from reading, that my approval was good for 60 days. Apparently TD auto finance in only good for 30.
I’ve since opened a new CC for my business, and my credit has taken a hit since Tesla has ran my credit three times now in two months.
I was so happy today after getting to schedule my appointment... now I’m pretty pissed

Yea my SA has told me nothing. I assumed, from reading, that my approval was good for 60 days. Apparently TD auto finance in only good for 30.
I’ve since opened a new CC for my business, and my credit has taken a hit since Tesla has ran my credit three times now in two months.
I was so happy today after getting to schedule my appointment... now I’m pretty pissed
Try emailing [email protected]. It is a generic box but they were responsive. I asked them to try to lower my rate. They hit my credit two more times (which should only count as once). See if they can do anything for you.

Reactions: JindoFuzz
Just got the text!!!

Attachments

• 3C47559B-F2DD-44A3-99D2-0EF5C00F1151.jpeg
    3C47559B-F2DD-44A3-99D2-0EF5C00F1151.jpeg
    594.3 KB · Views: 65
Took a spirited ride last night and felt myself hitting the bump stops on the uneven roads in San Diego. I initially thought that the MPP Sports I will be installing Tues would be overkill. Now I am thinking it will give this car a little more suspension travel that it needs. I will report back.

Spent most of the day sealing and waxing. Pics are with products from RPM Tesla.
image_6487327.JPG
image_50387457.JPG
image_50388225.JPG

Took a spirited ride last night and felt myself hitting the bump stops on the uneven roads in San Diego. I initially thought that the MPP Sports I will be installing Tues would be overkill. Now I am thinking it will give this car a little more suspension travel that it needs. I will report back.

Spent most of the day sealing and waxing. Pics are with products from RPM Tesla.View attachment 646099View attachment 646100View attachment 646101
I’m expecting to feel this in Los Angeles too. The roads are awful.

great taste btw! I have the same coming!

Spent most of the day sealing and waxing. Pics are with products from RPM Tesla.View attachment 646099View attachment 646100View attachment 646101
That car is stunning.

The car looks amazing. I’m picking up the same (white on white) one tomorrow. Can’t wait

Reactions: TBrownTX
Just got the text!!!
Looks like some good cruising weather. We have a family house in lovely Haines City, outside of Orlando. I prefer Miami and the eastern coast. Enjoy!
Spent today with cleaning supplies, coatings, and sealants. Ready for the weekend!

Tim

View attachment 646115
I am going to miss my blue LR RWD. Went with red M3P this time around. Looks amazing.

Reactions: Alexg79