Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is there suppose to be some covering in the frunk? Looks like plastic with the Jack only all exposed? Also is there suppose to be a mat in the trunk? I’m guessing no.
No on the frunk, I actually asked my SA about that and sent pics because the Y has a covering attached to the hood that seals the frank when closed. I was told the 3 does not because the seal is on the bottom frunk part itself.

Reactions: Socalcommuter
Yes it's getting corrected as well. But, to the naked eye, the paint was pretty good overall.
PPF, Tint, and Adam’s Graphene complete...

Attachments

• A296F23C-6885-4A30-A4A3-A0D7832570F5.jpeg
    A296F23C-6885-4A30-A4A3-A0D7832570F5.jpeg
    639 KB · Views: 80
Looks like some good cruising weather. We have a family house in lovely Haines City, outside of Orlando. I prefer Miami and the eastern coast. Enjoy!

I am going to miss my blue LR RWD. Went with red M3P this time around. Looks amazing.
Thanks, tomorrow is gonna be a beautiful day!!! 76 degrees and a new ride!! what else can I ask!!!!!! 😎

This photo seriously has me rethinking the white/white. And there's a Red/White in inventory in Toronto.........
The 2 best color IMHO is red and white. Both pop in the sun. Pics of white don't do it any justice. A lot of flake in the sun. My last car was red so I went with white this time. I would have been very happy with either. The white interior is unique. So many people compliment on the White on White combo. No other manufacture make this combo .

The 2 best color IMHO is red and white. Both pop in the sun. Pics of white don't do it any justice. A lot of flake in the sun. My last car was red so I went with white this time. I would have been very happy with either. The white interior is unique. So many people compliment on the White on White combo. No other manufacture make this combo .
Yeah, I'm going to stick with the white. Can always wrap at some point if I want a change.

Took a spirited ride last night and felt myself hitting the bump stops on the uneven roads in San Diego. I initially thought that the MPP Sports I will be installing Tues would be overkill. Now I am thinking it will give this car a little more suspension travel that it needs. I will report back.

Spent most of the day sealing and waxing. Pics are with products from RPM Tesla.View attachment 646099View attachment 646100View attachment 646101
Love the white. Can't wait to get mine. I went black int

Reactions: Primolak
Well I guess it's time picked up on 2/27 but wanted to wait until a few more got theirs, pulled it out after the rain today for a couple of pics. Simple and clean.
View attachment 646177View attachment 646181

Wow! Many congrats. I pick up the same red / black setup next week. Your car looks amazing. I like how the black or dark grayish colors of the wheels, interior and spoiler set off the red. Very cool.

Cheers,

Snade

Florida

UK expat living in USA. Just moved to CT from NYC, wishing it was NJ now re no EV taxes :(

Ordered; in mid-feb, got matched 3 days later to a demo in NJ which they offered to ship. Offered no-discount, supercharging miles anything. Rejected it and said I’d wait.

Model 3 Performance
Blue\White
FSD

Pick up date in Monday 29th March, just over a week away.

PPF, Tint, and Adam’s Graphene complete...
what percentage tint did you go with (if you mentioned it earlier i apologize)?

It really is cool to see that everyone is experiencing the same kid-like excitement I have been since ordering my first Tesla. I love seeing the pics, keep them coming.

Btw, if there are others like me and can't get enough Tesla info, check out the "Ride the Lightning" and "Tesla Geeks" podcasts. A lot of cool info for those of us now sold on all things Tesla.