Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My order somehow turned into a shadow phallus.

Attachments

• 81CAE54D-D445-49B6-AB4F-E3277BE12089.jpeg
    81CAE54D-D445-49B6-AB4F-E3277BE12089.jpeg
    118 KB · Views: 71
oof... Gut punch this morning. They just moved out my date to 6/14-6/30. Ordered April 5th and had a 5/14- 5/29 date to start. Need more people in New England to order to get a shipment this way or something.
I have the CT on order and was thinking I would only have the M3P for a year or so until that arrives. I think I'm in the low 200K range for reservations. Guessing I'll prolly have the 3 for a few years if this backlog keeps piling up for all cars.
I am not a patient person... looks like some forced growth is in my future. SERENITY NOW! :D
Hi. Where are you picking up your M3? OrderEd an M3lr 5/11 to be delivered to Paramus NJ. No dates yet. Live inNH

oof... Gut punch this morning. They just moved out my date to 6/14-6/30. Ordered April 5th and had a 5/14- 5/29 date to start. Need more people in New England to order to get a shipment this way or something.
I have the CT on order and was thinking I would only have the M3P for a year or so until that arrives. I think I'm in the low 200K range for reservations. Guessing I'll prolly have the 3 for a few years if this backlog keeps piling up for all cars.
I am not a patient person... looks like some forced growth is in my future. SERENITY NOW! :D
you sound like me, Im at the point I just decided to order a M3P while I wait for my CT. Im somewhere in the 200K range also on reservations but thats a guess. Looks like we will have around that 2 years to enjoy the 3 anyway so thats something , hopefully the used prices hold up.

Reactions: Red Leader NH
Whats everyones opinion on waiting till next quarter to take delivery? I have the funds for the M3P but cant decide should I buy more TSLA with that money and wait or go ahead and take delivery. I am really excited about the car but dont need it really.
Of you haven’t placed your order yet you arw pretty much already waiting next quarter. Feature wise I don’t think there will be major differences so there isn’t much benefit waiting from that point of view and prices are creeping up slowly. You can always place your order now and have it put in hold until you are ready. Deliveries happens in quarter. So ordering now enables you to unhold your order quickly in Q3 placing you ahead on line for the first Q3 deliveries in september.