Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I agree completely. Plus I think it would ease some anxiety of wondering when we are going to see our car and how much longer we will be waiting. It sucks for me because most people on here have seen their delivery dates change, or see a VIN, and my account actually went back to the way it looked when I first ordered the car. I can’t see completed items any more. It only shows the beginning of the order process. MY SA said it’s a glitch on their side, but nothing has changed as fas as my place in the Que. But who really knows. I’m not expecting mine for a while. At least after Christmas I think.

Instant gratification has ruined us all. Patience is no longer a virtue.

This is just an observation and probably not the right thread to suggest optimizing the order delivery process .... BUT....

It's very clear to me and I'm sure many of you, having an app that monitored the status of your order and let you know past, current and future state of your production would be an home run. For those of us purchasing these $50k vehicles (that are at their core, technical marvels) it would seem offering an equally impressive 'experience' ordering would be a welcome addition. It's my understanding SA's can ping 'poke' VIN numbers once designated to provide a status eg. in paint, quality control, on a train, en route etc. I'm certain given the level of automation and integration on the supply chain and purchasing side, Tesla has the date to add more to this status app: where you are que, what's currently being produced today tmr etc. raw material status, anything to do with your order, I promise we would eat that *sugar* up. If I could watch my own 'how it's made' episode of my car being built I would be over the moon.

Anyway, I digress...

50? Try 70!

AND by comparison when my wife and I ordered her 2012 BMW X3, we got a video of it being built. We literally have a video of it getting his windshield etc. and the very first moment that the fully assembled vehicle touched the ground. We were able to see that video before the car got loaded up for delivery.

Tesla could do so much better than that if they wanted. The BMW was less expensive than my wife's MY and my eagerly anticipated M3P. In fact, the only car that I've ever paid more for was my 2015 C8 Vette.

Reactions: inspace2020
I have no issues with waiting either. This is a short amount of time to wait compared to the 12 months I’ve waited for suppressors. I, along with others, would just like some sort of transparency with the process or a better way to track the order. That’s all
I have no issues with waiting either. This is a short amount of time to wait compared to the 12 months I’ve waited for suppressors. I, along with others, would just like some sort of transparency with the process or a better way to track the order. That’s all

I put my deposit down on my C8 Corvette in November 2019. At this point if I'm lucky I might get the car in July 2020. If I'm lucky! ಠ_ಠ

50? Try 70!

AND by comparison when my wife and I ordered her 2012 BMW X3, we got a video of it being built. We literally have a video of it getting his windshield etc. and the very first moment that the fully assembled vehicle touched the ground. We were able to see that video before the car got loaded up for delivery.

Tesla could do so much better than that if they wanted. The BMW was less expensive than my wife's MY and my eagerly anticipated M3P. In fact, the only car that I've ever paid more for was my 2015 C8 Vette.

Sorry. I meant "C7." Currently waiting for my C8.

129248822_3877126972310870_3847763344642268293_n.jpg

not my car , found on facebook