Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've discovered that my SA is a cheerleader exuding wishful thinking. After telling me my VIN will arrive "any moment now," I called Tesla and waited in the queue for 20 minutes. The representative was very helpful and used a "special tool" to check status. Good news is I should have a VIN in 3 more days and delivery in AZ by end of month (EDD currently is (9/20-9/30). Call Tesla at 888-771-2505, be very polite and friendly, and the representative can tell you what Tesla's internal system currently has planned for your car.

Reactions: Futaba
I've discovered that my SA is a cheerleader exuding wishful thinking. After telling me my VIN will arrive "any moment now," I called Tesla and waited in the queue for 20 minutes. The representative was very helpful and used a "special tool" to check status. Good news is I should have a VIN in 3 more days and delivery in AZ by end of month (EDD currently is (9/20-9/30). Call Tesla at 888-771-2505, be very polite and friendly, and the representative can tell you what Tesla's internal system currently has planned for your car.
What options are you picking to be put in a queue? Every time I call it tells me to leave a voicemail and hangs up

• Disagree
Reactions: ChopinBlues
What options are you picking to be put in a queue? Every time I call it tells me to leave a voicemail and hangs up
For cars, please presss "1." Then, "for new vehicles, please press "2." Then you are asked to speak what you are calling about. I just said "inquiring about information for delivery status" or something like that. Then I was put in a queue and repeatedly offered the option of a call back, but I just waited.

Reactions: Futaba
For cars, please presss "1." Then, "for new vehicles, please press "2." Then you are asked to speak what you are calling about. I just said "inquiring about information for delivery status" or something like that. Then I was put in a queue and repeatedly offered the option of a call back, but I just waited.
I just called my local delivery center and their system shows 9/21-9/22 for delivery but online for me shows 9/24-9/30 and I have no VIN yet. I'll see if I can get through to what you got to and see if I get an update. I was also told that I didn't get an SA because I ordered online, but the thing is, in California, you aren't supposed to be allowed to order directly from a showroom as it is the same laws as Texas, but she said you can????

• Disagree
So just tried again and waited. It says leave a voicemail, then waits 10 seconds then says "Tesla parts is unavailable right now and thier mailbox is full, goodbye" wtf?

• Disagree
So just tried again and waited. It says leave a voicemail, then waits 10 seconds then says "Tesla parts is unavailable right now and thier mailbox is full, goodbye" wtf?
Huh, I just called the same number and got the same questions I just identified, but not parts. Also, I ordered online in AZ and have an SA, although he never identified himself as such. I received a text right after ordering that said use this number to contact me.

Huh, I just called the same number and got the same questions I just identified, but not parts. Also, I ordered online in AZ and have an SA, although he never identified himself as such. I received a text right after ordering that said use this number to contact me.
Ohhhhh tesla. Gotta love it. There is my build with FSD added in inventory right now. 817 mile DEMO vehicle. I'm debating if I should snag it lol would raise my payment like 80 bucks a month or so. I already planned on buying it, but using credit card to get rewards

• Disagree
I just called my local delivery center and their system shows 9/21-9/22 for delivery but online for me shows 9/24-9/30 and I have no VIN yet. I'll see if I can get through to what you got to and see if I get an update. I was also told that I didn't get an SA because I ordered online, but the thing is, in California, you aren't supposed to be allowed to order directly from a showroom as it is the same laws as Texas, but she said you can????
I bet what they are relaying to you is your production date. I have a delivery date if 9/22-9/30 but the internal system shows “soft” production date of 9/21

I bet what they are relaying to you is your production date. I have a delivery date if 9/22-9/30 but the internal system shows “soft” production date of 9/21
What was your build spec? Are you MSM as well? If so I would assume us both getting 9/21 production dates would mean everyone with an MSM order should have the same if they are due to take delivery by end of month.

• Disagree
I ordered a red M3P on Sep 17th. The estimated delivery date is Dec 05 - Jan 04. Seems a lot later than those who ordered a few days earlier.
Because you missed the end of quarter push for the 3rd quarter. Now you are probably looking at end of quarter push for the 4th quarter (3 months later) as tesla will ship out of country beginning of quarter.

• Disagree
Ordered back early September. Once my M3P left Fremont, CA factory, my SA showed an estimated arrival at service center of 9/21 and offered a delivery appt on 9/24. Today when I called to check on status to work out logistics for pickup, they said the car isn't scheduled to "land" at service center until 9/26 and they don't typically do deliveries on Sundays. Sure glad I called?!

Ordered back early September. Once my M3P left Fremont, CA factory, my SA showed an estimated arrival at service center of 9/21 and offered a delivery appt on 9/24. Today when I called to check on status to work out logistics for pickup, they said the car isn't scheduled to "land" at service center until 9/26 and they don't typically do deliveries on Sundays. Sure glad I called?!
Where are you located? Ordered early september and already have a car on the way is way better than most in the thread