Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My exact build and I ordered the day before you and we are in the same area! Its really true these things are completely random lol! Hoping I will get mine soon!
Almost — almost enough to make the memories of ordering and delivery chaos vanish. Congratulations!!

Oh no, that is no me. That is someone else's post I saw on a Model 3 facebook group. Mine is still 9/30 to 10/20 and no VIN.

I'd suggest ensuring they physically have your vehicle before leaving the house. They sent me numerous delivery texts for prior dates without physical possession of our vehicle. It almost became comical.
The ONLY option they gave me was thursday. I was going to push it to 10/1 just to be petty, but I was only allowed thursday, they gave me the option of any time from 8 am to 8 pm

Reactions: Futaba
Don't know if this is the right place, but the 2021 M 3 was a fairly big refresh over the 2020. Any rumors if there will be a 2022 Model3 and any possible changes/updates? maybe like the rear signals (amber) same as model Y. Thanks - sorry if this is the wrong place to ask.

Don't know if this is the right place, but the 2021 M 3 was a fairly big refresh over the 2020. Any rumors if there will be a 2022 Model3 and any possible changes/updates? maybe like the rear signals (amber) same as model Y. Thanks - sorry if this is the wrong place to ask.
Not the right place, but no, I would not expect any major changes. Tesla updates things throughout production so there may be minor changes that don't change how things work, but I would not expect major updates for a few years

Attachments

• A5924B27-A0FB-4A66-9A16-E016AC8EF74B.jpeg
    A5924B27-A0FB-4A66-9A16-E016AC8EF74B.jpeg
    563.2 KB · Views: 75
Congrats to everyone taking delivery after the long delays!

Heres mine. The 22's are beautiful but a bit absurd. Definitely the first modification i make is getting some more damn sidewall and less damn wheel.

View attachment 715567
I'm on the fence. My girlfriend loves them and wants me to keep them. I'm leaning on replace, my friend is in the middle. Then again my girlfriend is a bit biased because she didn't want me getting the car, let alone mods for it lol

Just order last Friday evening, the 10th, M3P, Deep Blue Metallic Paint, black interior, no FSD
My EDD is at October 05 - October 25
We'll see if that changes soon.

Update to mine. The EDD was unchanged for some time until yesterday morning when I got an email about paying the balance. I checked the EDD and it now showed September 27th - 29th.

I picked it up at 11:00 AM this morning. All was good except one slight alignment issue which they resolved within 20 minutes. Glad I finished my wall charger installation Sunday evening.

Up until a few hours ago, I had a VIN, delivery window tomorrow for a Model 3 Performance. I paid the balance due yesterday, signed all of the paperwork, and yes, Tesla took their money out of my account already. Now less than 24 hours before scheduled delivery, I get an e-mail from the local Burbank delivery center indicating the vehicle is "pre production" but that they will have it to me most likely in 2 days. I am obviously very skeptical that they will be able to deliver a car that hasn't even been built yet in the next 48 hours (heck, its at least a 5-7 hour drive from Fremont to Southern California). Top it off, when I log into my Tesla account, it says I have a balance due and need to do the final paperwork.

Has anyone else experienced this? I was so excited to get my car tomorrow / this delay and how it is being handled is simply horrible business practice. Very disapointed in Tesla because of this.

• Informative
Reactions: Phlier