Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I waited till after I got VIN this time around. Pulled the trigger earlier based on EDD with my 2020 a couple years ago and ended up just making it by two days before loan approval expired.
Hey thanks for the advice, unfortunately I got excited and applied early… 2.49 72 months :D. I’m unsure if my rate is locked until the end of the 60 days but I’m fairly confident I’ll be getting my vehicle before the 31st of next month.

Do you guys think 2.49 with Wells Fargo is good? This is actually my first auto loan ever I was quite nervous so I wanted to get my loan information approved! Now that I’m approved do you guys think I will need to do any additional work or reapply or should I be good till the 31st of December since this is in the 60 day period? Thanks a lot everyone

Hey thanks for the advice, unfortunately I got excited and applied early… 2.49 72 months :D. I’m unsure if my rate is locked until the end of the 60 days but I’m fairly confident I’ll be getting my vehicle before the 31st of next month.

Do you guys think 2.49 with Wells Fargo is good? This is actually my first auto loan ever I was quite nervous so I wanted to get my loan information approved! Now that I’m approved do you guys think I will need to do any additional work or reapply or should I be good till the 31st of December since this is in the 60 day period? Thanks a lot everyone
Nothing with Wells Fargo is "good." They use that stagecoach in their advertising to evoke a time when they were dependable and trustworthy when in fact they should be using something else from that era: Tammany Hall, because they're about as corrupt as Boss Tweed. Ask anyone who has had their identity stolen and/or fake accounts opened in their name by the company's (hopefully ex-) employees.

But it is a decent interest rate and unfortunately I didn't find anything local that beat that rate. So I will be watching my credit report and scores like a hawk.

Reactions: HarpoonS
Hey all, new here. Ordered M3P on 11/5. Grey outside black interior. My EDD is Jan 31-Feb 28th :(( Anyone else have an EDd that far out? I’m in Seattle. Maybe switching to the white interior could speed things up a little bit?? 😂 either way excited for my first Tesla

Hey all, new here. Ordered M3P on 11/5. Grey outside black interior. My EDD is Jan 31-Feb 28th :(( Anyone else have an EDd that far out? I’m in Seattle. Maybe switching to the white interior could speed things up a little bit?? 😂 either way excited for my first Tesla
Welcome! It's highly likely that your EDD will change at least 3 times before it settles in to some point for Dec. delivery.... White on MSM is stunning, but may be a delaying factor on delivery, at least from what I've seen in the Model S waiting rooms.

I order grey with black interior on 11/5 as well, but my delivery date shows 12/4-12/31. I will be picking mine up in Secaucus, NJ, so that could be a big difference.

Hello- M3P ordered Oct 28, Delivery scheduled Nov 18 :) Grey/NO FSD. Seems to move along quickly. 2022 VIN

Wait, you already got a VIN? AND its 2022? I ordered Oct 29th. My delivery is scheduled for Nov 22-Dec 20 and I got off the phone today with Tesla order assistance and they said a VIN wouldn't be issued until within the delivery window (is that not accurate?).

Hey all! New to Tesla...just sold my 2014 Corvette and ordered a M3P on 10/31. Specs are MSM on black, no FSD for now. EDD was 11/20-12/18...but now its 11/19-12/3. No VIN yet. Picking up in Tysons, VA. Super excited!

Nov 4 order date / Black on Black literally 4-5 hrs before the crazy price hikes.
I got the same EDD as you, 11/19 thru 12/3, same delivery center Tysons Corner, VA

Nov 4 order date / Black on Black literally 4-5 hrs before the crazy price hikes.
I got the same EDD as you, 11/19 thru 12/3, same delivery center Tysons Corner, VA
Wow very lucky! Tysons must be getting a shipment of multiple vehicles in that window. Black was gonna be my other choice of color. Decided MSM might be easier to keep looking clean. Maybe I’ll see ya on delivery day!

Got my VIN today -- new EDD is 11/17-11/22

Confirmed that it's a '22. It doesn't look like there is any practical difference between the '21 and '22 M3P but I'm still glad to get a '22 since it shaves a year off for resale value - not that I'm planning to sell it anytime soon!

Looking forward to delivery

Update -- delivery scheduled for 11/20.

Just over a month from order to delivery and got the order in just before the most recent price hike. So far, pretty happy with how quick it's gone -- I know other models are already on backorder well into 2022.

Should be a fun Thanksgiving with a new M3P to drive around town!

Hi all. So here is my story. I have a 2021 M3LR that I got this summer, and I am selling to buy a M3P (making a pretty good profit for only being a few months old, so I am dropping that cash right into the new M3P)

2022 M3P Black on black
Ordered 10/31/2021
VIN receive 11/10/2021
EDD Nov 21-27

Super excited! The worst part of waiting is constantly checking the account page for updates. Cheers!

Hi all. So here is my story. I have a 2021 M3LR that I got this summer, and I am selling to buy a M3P (making a pretty good profit for only being a few months old, so I am dropping that cash right into the new M3P)

2022 M3P Black on black
Ordered 10/31/2021
VIN receive 11/10/2021
EDD Nov 21-27

Super excited! The worst part of waiting is constantly checking the account page for updates. Cheers!
What makes going from a 2021 m3lr to a m3p worth it? I am on the fence, and question the extra money vs paying $2K for performance boost..