Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
7FCC096A-FD33-4C58-AE3D-BB347CE25A8F.jpeg

Took delivery today! Very happy so far, ordered on 2/3 and picked up in Charlotte, NC today!

Are you trading or selling privately? I’m on the fence. Was going to sell before I got delivery date but now that Subaru said no STI till
It’s electric makes me feel like it might increase. I’m value a bit
I got such a strong offer from Carvana ($38.5) that I think I’m just going to take that. Didn’t get an offer from Tesla, but everyone else was several thousand less. I can drive my truck till the Tesla gets here but that gas is gonna be pricey!

I had the same thought on waiting to see how the market reacts to the “no new STi” news, but I think the Carvana offer is too good to pass up.

I'm coming from a 2019 MX-5. I'll lose the light weight, drop top, manual transmission and just total engagement. Not sure how I feel about it until I experience the M3P for a little bit.
That seems like such a fun car! I think I am going to miss the engagement the STi brings— it’s a car that really rewards the drivers efforts— but you have to work at it.

Reactions: jessepotter
Ordered a M3P White on black a few days ago, 3/10. Have an EDD of May 17-June 14. I have yet to hear from anyone at Tesla and see people usually get an associate that contacts them.

How long does that normally take? Should I just call up my local (Tampa, FL) store and ask about one?

Ty

I swear, I think Tesla uses a dartboard to come up with these EDD dates... o_O

I am in NY as well, and getting the car at the same location. I ordered 2 days prior to you, and my EDD window is 6/7 - 7/4.... 🤔 The only difference is your car is black/black, and mine is silver/black, so I that color makes it get here earier? I dunno.

I guess it will get here when it gets here... 🤓
No idea dude. You're picking up in Mt Kisco? I almost went for the silver but I seen a couple all black M3Ps and they looked sleek. I wanted a white interior but I decided against that last minute. Hang in there, maybe Tesla might surprise you and get you your car early.

Reactions: Rodney!