Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It’s speculation right now because of how Tesla changed the wording on the website for the UMC description. There are no confirmed cases of cars being delivered to date that didn’t come with it that I‘ve come across on the various forums so far. But everyone should definitely keep it in mind when picking up your car and check for it.

Remember, when we all ordered, the configurator showed it as an included item with our purchase. If they want to remove it from new orders going forward then that’s their bad call to make but we ordered with the UMC being part of the included items.

If anyone wants a screenshot of the site showing the wording as just a few days ago stating that it is included for proof, here you go:

View attachment 793925
Welp, here we go...

Give em hell folks if they try to screw you on your delivery.

Thanks. I’d bet at this point my EDD would get pushed out if I switched.
Just do it :cool:

You will love driving your red LR but will always be thinking of the red P (from google images)
5CBA86AF-94D1-4551-85EB-B6DFBCEE2DEC.jpeg

Reactions: Sheefo2k
I should very much hope so. But with Tesla you never know.
You are right, you never know. Sad. Just sad.

I have a sh!t ton of anxiety about this damn car. It amazes me how careless Tesla is (as a whole) about it's cars/deliveries/quality etc.

But they are selling every last car, so why should they care? Yes, the EV segment NEEDS competition, so the end user gets a better product/experience.

Rant over. 🤪

But, will other mnfr's see what Tesla is doing and follow suit? I sure hope not.

Reactions: Tony_YYZ
Just do it :cool:

You will love driving your red LR but will always be thinking of the red P (from google images)View attachment 794377
Haha, there is literally zero chance I’m going to risk pushing back the EDD. Ive already almost gone out and purchased a pre owned Tesla. That said, I’m going to powder coat the 19” wheels black, powder coat the calipers red and purchase the acceleration boost. This is my wife’s car anyway, not mine.

You are right, you never know. Sad. Just sad.

I have a sh!t ton of anxiety about this damn car. It amazes me how careless Tesla is (as a whole) about it's cars/deliveries/quality etc.

But they are selling every last car, so why should they care? Yes, the EV segment NEEDS competition, so the end user gets a better product/experience.

Rant over. 🤪

But, will other mnfr's see what Tesla is doing and follow suit? I sure hope not.
They continue to raise prices and are further de-contenting the cars. It's a money grab.

Reactions: Panel Gaps
Welp, here we go...

Give em hell folks if they try to screw you on your delivery.

marah.gif

This about to me with Tesla if they don't grandfather the mobile connector in with our deliveries.

Edit #1: On a more serious note, can people who are getting their car delivered soon let us know if your vehicle came with a Mobile Connector or not? I also reached out to my SA so I will relay the message once my SA replies back.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nick65 and Tony_YYZ
It’s speculation right now because of how Tesla changed the wording on the website for the UMC description. There are no confirmed cases of cars being delivered to date that didn’t come with it that I‘ve come across on the various forums so far. But everyone should definitely keep it in mind when picking up your car and check for it.

Remember, when we all ordered, the configurator showed it as an included item with our purchase. If they want to remove it from new orders going forward then that’s their bad call to make but we ordered with the UMC being part of the included items.

If anyone wants a screenshot of the site showing the wording as just a few days ago stating that it is included for proof, here you go:

View attachment 793925
Looks like it was confirmed on Twitter today.

Attachments

• 89B7E22F-BC23-4476-BDD2-88A42CA347FA.jpeg
    89B7E22F-BC23-4476-BDD2-88A42CA347FA.jpeg
    197 KB · Views: 49
Reactions: Tony_YYZ
Terrible stuff.
Agreed 100%.

My coworker got her M3LR less than a year ago, and has 1 year of connectivity and a mobile charger. Add to that she paid significantly less than current prices.

Covid/war or not, that is basically a greedy move by Tesla. #unimpressed

From another one of the many threads about the mobile charger pullback...

"Options, features or hardware released or changed after you place your order
may not be included in or available for your Vehicle."

This is listed under Agreement to Purchase section of the order agreement.

Seems like Tesla's lawyers got their language in the agreement that could basically screw us...

i hate to be Debbie Downer, but what's next?!?

Last edited: