Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
E08FE863-12C4-44DB-9133-765F9BD6961A.jpeg
I have given up hope for delivery before Christmas

Being in Las Vegas, they are likely to hold back till close to the end of the year - they are clearly prioritizing the more distal deliveries to maximize their 2020 delivery numbers

Ordered 11/7, M3P Blue on Black

Delivery Estimate: 6-8 weeks from order date

I'm in Vegas also. I ordered on 10/17. w/w fsd. I spoke with my service advisor today. He told me that I have been soft matched to a VIN and that that car is scheduled to be here 12/24.

He use the phrase "highly confident" that I would get it before the end of the year but he couldn't promise. He thinks in my hands 27/28th.

I asked him if he had delivered any MP3s in Las Vegas and he said, if we were on FaceTime I would turn the camera around and show you the one that's happening right now. Instead I'll take a picture and send it to you. He did:

Has anyone had issues with trading in their vehicle and the amount coming back less than they quoted you online? This did not happen to me, just curious if anyone has had any issues with trades.

No, other than relapsing the original 30 day honour period. I had to get my trade in re evaluated. Originally it was 44k. It came back at 42500.my SA fought for me and they honoured the original 44k.i was extremly grateful.

Reactions: Marcavelli650
I went with the same set of winters - Fast FC04 I went 18x9 in black. I don't have them on yet and this is the first pic I've seen on a M3P - looks awesome!

Tire and Wheels weighs in at 45lbs vs 54 on the Ubers
I'm extremly happy with them. No spacers and I didn't use hubcentric rings. Fit like a glove. Sorry not the best pics. My son just snapped them as I drove by.

Attachments

• received_207275934409005.jpeg
    received_207275934409005.jpeg
    631.3 KB · Views: 67
  • received_204885497797774.jpeg
    received_204885497797774.jpeg
    763.6 KB · Views: 65
I think I recall you saying they rode a train to Chicago and then a truck from there to mid Atlantic. I think?

So you’re saying that our cars are in Chi, waiting for a truck to us? Or they’re still in Cali?
my contact said who cars is coming as well, said they haven't been assigned a truck yet. which I assume is in chi. ill ask tomorrow and clarify with you. but yes they are normally shipped by train then by truck. unless they are sending they directly here from cali which I doubt.

Reactions: SpringfieldM3P
In Seattle my M3P updated changed from late November (a specific range that kept moving out) to ... “7-10 weeks after ordering”. Local team keeps claiming they’ll just get an insane number the last few days of the year, but frustrating as the last time 2 years ago.

Since our car tabs aren’t cheap, it also means having to lapse my current tabs, no way I am paying $1,300 on my current M3P for the last few weeks before this arrives... but a bummer leaving it at home, for sure.

Not sure when my order page flipped from no info to having a delivery window (admittedly I stopped checking for a window and was looking for a VIN) but it says Dec 22-31.

Similarly, mine changed this morning from "5 to 9 weeks" from order date to:

Estimated Delivery: December 21 - December 31

That's the tightest window I've ever had and very consistent with what my SA told me yesterday. Still no VIN, but the system seems to be "highly confident" that I'm going to get this car this year.

Same this morning. Guess we'll all be taking deliveries on December 31st. Hope this is all delivery logistics alone and not ignoring quality control.

Estimated Delivery: December 26 - December 31

Fingers crossed on good quality control!

Fun story: The production slot for my last car (made in Germany) was during Oktoberfest! lol

I was worried that it would be a disaster. I think they did mess up the exhaust though... but in a good way, it was uncharacteristically awesome sounding. Way better than what I heard during a test drive in a similar car at the dealership before ordering. Got compliments everywhere from people who told me they never heard one of these cars sound as good before. Gonna miss that car! (It’s sold)

• Funny
Reactions: SummerlinChiro
Similarly, mine changed this morning from "5 to 9 weeks" from order date to:

Estimated Delivery: December 21 - December 31

That's the tightest window I've ever had and very consistent with what my SA told me yesterday. Still no VIN, but the system seems to be "highly confident" that I'm going to get this car this year.

got an estimate of Dec 18-31 this morning. This is actually the first time my account shows a date range.

At least I know they didn’t forget about me...lol

• Love
Reactions: dalton108