Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have the same EDD as you, it was Aug - Sept until it switched to July 6 - Aug 10.

I ordered on 4/12, a few days prior to you and changed it to Performance model end of May. Did you order white with black interior? If so, my assumption is given our confit and our location, it MIGHT be the last few days on June for pick up.
Yup white with black interior. The concern started when the guy who set up my test drive said I most likely wouldn’t get the car until the 2nd week of August.

Yup white with black interior. The concern started when the guy who set up my test drive said I most likely wouldn’t get the car until the 2nd week of August.
86421C4A-4A83-406E-9DE2-0CA6E6C1F624.jpeg

I wouldn’t worry too much about it. This was my conversation with Tesla since this past Sunday.

The text about the Y was right after I got off the phone with someone and scheduled my pickup. I panicked for a moment when he said Y and thought my order was messed up. Luckily it was just a typo. So basically my point is they don’t know much if at all until the vin comes.

View attachment 816721
I wouldn’t worry too much about it. This was my conversation with Tesla since this past Sunday.

The text about the Y was right after I got off the phone with someone and scheduled my pickup. I panicked for a moment when he said Y and thought my order was messed up. Luckily it was just a typo. So basically my point is they don’t know much if at all until the vin comes.
LOL thanks.

Reactions: RedRocketM3P