Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
it has only been a month and a week, Id wait, heck I got a month ahead of you. but feel your frustration.
If it’s 6/29 and you haven’t heard anything then I would say go for it, but until then there’s a solid chance y’all get your cars. Patience is key for sure. I know it sucks watching everyone else get vins right now but it doesn’t mean you guys have missed the boat. It’s only 6/15 after all, there’s a loooonnnnngggg two weeks ahead still.

Reactions: Brou
Just got an email from Tesla confirming my pickup. Fingers crossed they know what they’re doing and that the app is just lying to me.

They have some communication issues. I got that delivery text at 11:35. I got an email an hour later asking me to schedule delivery. When I clicked on the schedule button it took me to their site, which said I have a scheduled delivery.

If it’s 6/29 and you haven’t heard anything then I would say go for it, but until then there’s a solid chance y’all get your cars. Patience is key for sure. I know it sucks watching everyone else get vins right now but it doesn’t mean you guys have missed the boat. It’s only 6/15 after all, there’s a loooonnnnngggg two weeks ahead still.
When you get your vehicle tinted can you let me know where and how it went. I want to get mine done as well. blacked out. but want a nice clean job

When you get your vehicle tinted can you let me know where and how it went. I want to get mine done as well. blacked out. but want a nice clean job
I am rolling with the guy @kevz recommended. Appointment tomorrow afternoon. 15% on the back window and driver/passenger windows, 70% on the front windshield. Ceramic tint for $650 total ($300 less than the local shop). I'll definitely take pics. I might try installing the Yoke on it tonight. I'm hauling a nice big heavy box full of floor mats with me to the pickup.

Reactions: kevz
Hey....You don't need to do the whole car. My experienced suggestion to you is to do the front bumper, full hood, partial or full front fenders and rockers. That should be between $1600-1800. Do the regular gloss, not the matte stealth. Stealth is easier to care for.
Correction! Gloss is easier to care for than stealth....No clue how I typed stealth was easier....and why can I no longer edit my posts??

So ridiculous, I’m actually expected to work today until 4pm when it’s time to get my car. How can I work with this much anticipation and excitement?
I just got the text for delivery!! I can set it up for Friday but they have me setup for home delivery and i am trying to switch it to pick up at the showroom hopefully sooner. I don’t want to be rushed on my inspection

I am rolling with the guy @kevz recommended. Appointment tomorrow afternoon. 15% on the back window and driver/passenger windows, 70% on the front windshield. Ceramic tint for $650 total ($300 less than the local shop). I'll definitely take pics. I might try installing the Yoke on it tonight. I'm hauling a nice big heavy box full of floor mats with me to the pickup.
I have white interior too but I'm worried about going lower than 30% because the inspectors here are tint Nazis. But at 30% with white interior I doubt it's even worth spending the money. Definitely want to see the pics to see how dark 15% looks with white interior.

I just got the text for delivery!! I can set it up for Friday but they have me setup for home delivery and i am trying to switch it to pick up at the showroom hopefully sooner. I don’t want to be rushed on my inspection
Awesome! Be sure to share pics - I'll post mine later today when I get the car. Assuming I have zero issues with the car, I should be in and out in less than 15 minutes since I've already signed all docs, loan is funded and I paid down payment.

Reactions: NCDAG's M3P