Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is the metal part inside the trunk not supposed to be painted to match?
Ot a huge deal i am just not sure if it designed that way or not

Attachments

• 128EAF90-3861-49FB-97D4-6B2F2BFC68B9.jpeg
    128EAF90-3861-49FB-97D4-6B2F2BFC68B9.jpeg
    405.7 KB · Views: 61
It’s in their interest to get you your car by end of quarter though, I wouldn’t give up faith unless it’s next Sunday and you still haven’t gotten any update. Until then anything can happen
I saw the screen showing it was scheduled for July 15 to be built. I Stopped at dealer to return some stuff., Anything is possible but highly unlikely. It is just the way the cookie crumbles. sometimes things go our way others it doesn't. I am fortunate in the fact that I do not need the car and they very well could be doing me a huge favor in long run,

30-40 minutes for a half-assed detail lol. If it's anything like mine, you'll be wanting to wash the car again immediately. Streak marks, water spots, and tire shine residue on the fenders when I got my car after it was "detailed"
The SA said the factory is the worst place to take delivery. They don’t detail the vehicles very good because they are so slammed

I am convinced I won’t. And probably won’t get one due to increased finance rates. But will ride it out until my loan expires middle of July. I was told that Tesla does zero deliveries the first 2 weeks of July so don’t change any 4th of July plans I may have. Pretty much sealed the deal
I believe this was true when Fremont made the cars for Europe. Now China does that work. I think they will continue delivering in early July.

I am convinced I won’t. And probably won’t get one due to increased finance rates. But will ride it out until my loan expires middle of July. I was told that Tesla does zero deliveries the first 2 weeks of July so don’t change any 4th of July plans I may have. Pretty much sealed the deal
I don’t see why you’d be skipped unless u pissed off Elon

• Funny
Reactions: RedRocketM3P
4296F7D8-7A47-4695-9461-54690256AF54.jpeg

Tint almost finished - the guy is going to return tomorrow morning to do the front windshield (70%) and the back windshield (15%). The side windows you see here are 15%. It looks darker in the pic than to the naked eye. I can see inside pretty well with the white interior still. I’m hoping that it looks darker after he does the back windshield and front windshield tomorrow morning but I’m satisfied.

Last edited:
View attachment 817514
Tint almost finished - the guy is going to return tomorrow morning to do the windshield (70%) and the back windshield (15%). The side windows you are here are at 15%. It looks darker in the pic than to the naked eye. I can see I’m pretty well with the white interior still. I’m hoping that it looks darker after he does the back windows and front windshield tomorrow morning but I’m satisfied.
Looks great! Tinting makes such a difference on our cars