Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I picked up the M3P today , build was really good overall. There is a small dot in the paint , like something was in the paint but honestly it’s so small I’m good with it. Really love it so far ….. now where is @Flatbroke M3P already !!!! #teamflatbroke

View attachment 818315
If I had to do it over I would order that color combo. We were going to but the SA told us not to as we would be delayed since our car was supposed to be built 6/14. Well that didn’t go as planned. I really like the white red combo. Congratulations

That's exactly what I was thinking. I can feel the good news coming Flat's way for sure @Flatbroke
I hopes so. Still holding at july to august. Control F yields 0. Unless someone rejects their vehicle I’m pretty sure it’s gonna be late July or August. Just the way the cards played out for me. To be honest I had been pretty irritated with the process but have come to accept it. I am truly happy for those of you that have received vehicles and those that have Vins assigned and appreciate all of your support and jocularity. It has been fun.

Last edited:
That's RWD/Long Range wait time right there! They're Flatbroking you. Who'd you piss off?
What is Flatbroking? I ordered the M3P white/white as soon as I heard about the price increase on the LR. The website said it would be July - Aug, but my Tesla app is saying Nov 23 - Jan 20. This seems abnormally long for this trim. Any ideas folks?

What is Flatbroking? I ordered the M3P white/white as soon as I heard about the price increase on the LR. The website said it would be July - Aug, but my Tesla app is saying Nov 23 - Jan 20. This seems abnormally long for this trim. Any ideas folks?

That does seem abnormal. I've only seen those types of times with RWD and LR trims.

Flatbroking is a verb defined as "delaying the fock out of your order for no conceivable reason." The root word of Flatbroking is "Flatbroke." He's a poster here. Read some of his posts and you'll understand it more clearly.

Ok idk what it means but control F search revealed a number containing 5YJ but it doesn’t appear to be a vin. It’s a middle of a long form build value = form some Other letters and numbers and about 9 spaces in 5YJ IVfn0Qk64 then a bunch of other stuff that is not a vin related sequence. Any ideas? Every other time I searched 5YJ it just came of 0/0. Edit #### just refreshed and searched again and shows 0/0. No 5YJ now. Strange

Reactions: t-rex266
Ok idk what it means but control F search revealed a number containing 5YJ but it doesn’t appear to be a vin. It’s a middle of a long form build value = form some Other letters and numbers and about 9 spaces in 5YJ IVfn0Qk64 then a bunch of other stuff that is not a vin related sequence. Any ideas? Every other time I searched 5YJ it just came of 0/0. Edit #### just refreshed and searched again and shows 0/0. No 5YJ now. Strange
Sounds promising?