Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Maybe they switched NA build to work in reverse; since they are building SR, then LR, then P for the overseas markets, it would make sense to keep the P tooling and just start building the NA ones out. Wishful thinking, perhaps, but maybe we're first in line this time.

Reactions: whatsupsor
has your Tesla account been updated with the delivery date? I’m also in Norway but can’t get a straight answer from anyone at Tesla, not even that I have been allocated a car
When did you order? Did you configure a new one or pick from existing selection? I asked about my VIN and was told it belonged to a car that hasn't been shipped yet, so it would be updated in the next couple of weeks to one of the cars on their way (via Belgium).
There's supposedly a lot of Performance versions arriving according to the delivery person I talked to, so I wouldn't worry.

Me too. All dates removed. Ordered Sept 24.

When I called a week ago in Toronto, they said probably Dec 6 for my performance. We'll see.
American deliveries is a whole different ballgame. They fill up several ships with cars all headed to Europe. I assume they don't send those ships before they are full, and having them on stand-by probably costs a stupid amount of money. Which means as long as demand > supply they'll focus on not paying for ships at the harbor.
I was told today that the VIN I had been temporarily assigned belonged to a car produced on November 11th, so I think it's safe to assume that cars are going to be ready for delivery in your part of the world soon.

When did you order? Did you configure a new one or pick from existing selection? I asked about my VIN and was told it belonged to a car that hasn't been shipped yet, so it would be updated in the next couple of weeks to one of the cars on their way (via Belgium).
There's supposedly a lot of Performance versions arriving according to the delivery person I talked to, so I wouldn't worry.
Ordered 28/10 and configured a new one as told by Tesla the inventory ones listed at the time were 2020 models with the wrong picture.

Ordered 28/10 and configured a new one as told by Tesla the inventory ones listed at the time were 2020 models with the wrong picture.
Actually, the ones listed was the 2021 with the wrong specs. They checked the VIN and they were M build year not L.
Almost did the same thing as you. Don't worry, I think all the different configurations have been on the site since Oct 28th, so you're most probably matched.

GO HOME TESLA!!! YOU ARE DRUNK!!!!

Estimated Delivery NOV20-NOV20

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    19.9 KB · Views: 82
Last edited: