Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Nice. Is that from your order summary page? Or your friend?

From my friend, he just checked this morning when he got in.

Does someone have an insider who has better delivery fidelity then what's captured in our accounts?

If you have an SA, you can call them and ask for what it says in their system. It’s not always 100% accurate though since the dates can fluctuate quite a bit.

I was prepared to pay the price I am paying before this possibility, and nothings changed.

If I get some kind of benefit on the back end, I’ll consider it a bonus and will perhaps invest it in solar and/or a power wall, resulting in even more tax credits!

I pay a crap ton of taxes, would be nice to benefit directly from one of these programs for once.

Tim

I was prepared to pay the price I am paying before this possibility, and nothings changed.

If I get some kind of benefit on the back end, I’ll consider it a bonus and will perhaps invest it in solar and/or a power wall, resulting in even more tax credits!

I pay a crap ton of taxes, would be nice to benefit directly from one of these programs for once.

Tim
Same. I'm proceeding as if it won't happen. Planning on picking up in March.

Does anyone know if i switch colors i go to back of the line? Ordered 1/11. Thanks.

Heres what my SA said about changing the interior, which may be applicable:

...If you want to change the interior I can go ahead and make that change for you once you confirm if thats what you would like to do. Time wise it shouldnt effect anything too much as long as we put that request in sooner than later. It does put you back in the que to be linked to a vehicle so its hard to give an exact time frame but I suspect it would stay close to the same time we spoke about....

• Informative
Reactions: TBrownTX
I wonder if it’s based on color. Which color did you switch to? I switched mine from back to white and my timeline didn’t change. Friend said it doesn’t change my place in line either. Maybe by switching to white it bumped me up?
Well first i changed from Red to White, then i changed from LR to Perf. Both times i got moved to the back of the line lol (at least my estimated delivery date did)