Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I had a date range of March 17 - 31. Went back to the week ranges and hasn't changed in a few days.

Estimated Delivery: 6 - 9 weeks from order placed date

We will reach out to you to schedule your delivery date. Delivery time frame is based on order date, profile submission, delivery location and vehicle configuration.

I had a date range of March 17 - 31. Went back to the week ranges and hasn't changed in a few days.

We will reach out to you to schedule your delivery date. Delivery time frame is based on order date, profile submission, delivery location and vehicle configuration.

Same here - you and I look to be operating on a very similar schedule and are only a couple hours away from each other. Everyone I know in Ohio had dates and now doesn't. Hopefully, that means our cars may come soon but who knows.

Reactions: Hilbe

Getting that as well! Originally had a March 15 - 29 date range, but it has gone back to 6 - 9 weeks from order placed date. TBH, since I ordered in late January this is actually earlier than the March 15 - 29 range I had. And people here getting VINs gives me hope that we will get it this month!

Reactions: Hilbe
Loving the customer service. I had tomorrow scheduled for pickup for over a week now and just got a vm pushing my delivery until Saturday. I called and some kid mumbled something about needing drivers from New Jersey, not sure what that has to do with me or Maryland. Ultimately he said my car wasn’t there yet. Interesting.

• Informative
Reactions: TBrownTX
Just got a text from Tesla to "Schedule a touchless delivery of your Model 3 to your address."

Clicked the link and was taken to a website to choose a day and time. Could select between March 9, 10, and 11. Each day only had one time slot available, which was 12AM.

Assuming I'll get to choose an actual time as delivery day nears, otherwise it's going to be a late night!

Tim

Just got a text from Tesla to "Schedule a touchless delivery of your Model 3 to your address."

Clicked the link and was taken to a website to choose a day and time. Could select between March 9, 10, and 11. Each day only had one time slot available, which was 12AM.

Assuming I'll get to choose an actual time as delivery day nears, otherwise it's going to be a late night!

Tim
Congrats, They will call you to verify as the date gets closer :)

• Informative
Anyone know the usual pattern of car manufacture? Guessing from ec-cpo (again), I saw a bunch of black-interior M3Ps last week. This week I'm seeing nothing but standard range black interior (various colors, various FSD, various wheels).

How big is each batch? (one week? I recall it seemed at the end of last quarter that all the cars had white interiors, so I'm curious when that will start/happen)

Basically, I'm trying to guess the odds that they'll make more */black M3Ps this quarter.

ETA:
Order date: 12/03/2020
Prior estimated dates:, 2-4 weeks, dates in december, 11-15 weeks, dates in March, 11-15 weeks

Last edited:
Reactions: SummerlinChiro
You and I are in the same boat! Same exact date contraction! I’m just 5-6 hours north of you!

Ditto here:

Sunday I got delivery dates again: Estimated Delivery: March 03 - March 17
Monday: Estimated Delivery: March 04 - March 17
Today: Estimated Delivery: March 05 - March 16

Order date: 11/07/2020

Prior estimated dates:

Estimated Delivery: December 08 - December 24th
Estimated Delivery: December 25th - December 31st
14-19 weeks after order date, etc...

Anyone know the usual pattern of car manufacture? Guessing from ec-cpo (again), I saw a bunch of black-interior M3Ps last week. This week I'm seeing nothing but standard range black interior (various colors, various FSD, various wheels).

How big is each batch? (one week? I recall it seemed at the end of last quarter that all the cars had white interiors, so I'm curious when that will start/happen)

Basically, I'm trying to guess the odds that they'll make more */black M3Ps this quarter.

ETA:
Order date: 12/03/2020
Prior estimated dates:, 2-4 weeks, dates in december, 11-15 weeks, dates in March, 11-15 weeks

My original configuration (MSM, white interior) was due to come out of the factory on 3/5. So maybe you’ll starting seeing VINs for them in the next couple of days? The internal inventory one that I swooped on had black interior though. They probably cycle week by week maybe?

Another update! Just spoke with my DC to confirm delivery and update my financing terms since it was expired. My terms went from 2.44% down to 2.14%!! Same principal amount as well (about 40% down). They said they were super excited since this is the first 2021 M3 performance they've gotten. They said it'll be cleaned up for tomorrow and even dusty it looks beautiful. They also said I can swing by early to check the car. The last M3P they received was over 4 months ago.

For my DC at least, they asked if I wanted it delivered to my home since I'm within 30mi of the center, but I said I would just go in anyway (in case I find anything that the service center could fix). It's also the reason why I moved my appointment from 5PM to 12PM, since the service center would still be open.

It seems like the last four months of agony may finally pay off with all this good news. I hope. Praying that the car is perfect.

Another update! Just spoke with my DC to confirm delivery and update my financing terms since it was expired. My terms went from 2.44% down to 2.14%!! Same principal amount as well (about 40% down). They said they were super excited since this is the first 2021 M3 performance they've gotten. They said it'll be cleaned up for tomorrow and even dusty it looks beautiful. They also said I can swing by early to check the car. The last M3P they received was over 4 months ago.

For my DC at least, they asked if I wanted it delivered to my home since I'm within 30mi of the center, but I said I would just go in anyway (in case I find anything that the service center could fix). It's also the reason why I moved my appointment from 5PM to 12PM, since the service center would still be open.

It seems like the last four months of agony may finally pay off with all this good news. I hope. Praying that the car is perfect.

Looking forward to seeing some photos!!!

I was scheduled to pick up my MSM/Black M3P this Thursday and then I got the text that my "Model Y" was delayed "due to weather" . Confirmed with my SA it wasn't a bug and just rescheduled pick up for Monday, which is the earliest time available now. Christmas morning soooo close yet so far away