Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Another update! Just spoke with my DC to confirm delivery and update my financing terms since it was expired. My terms went from 2.44% down to 2.14%!! Same principal amount as well (about 40% down). They said they were super excited since this is the first 2021 M3 performance they've gotten. They said it'll be cleaned up for tomorrow and even dusty it looks beautiful. They also said I can swing by early to check the car. The last M3P they received was over 4 months ago.

For my DC at least, they asked if I wanted it delivered to my home since I'm within 30mi of the center, but I said I would just go in anyway (in case I find anything that the service center could fix). It's also the reason why I moved my appointment from 5PM to 12PM, since the service center would still be open.

It seems like the last four months of agony may finally pay off with all this good news. I hope. Praying that the car is perfect.
When you pick up your car let me know if you see a red/black M3P! We have the same Fresno center!

• Love
Reactions: Jeffffffffff
I'm back to a date again from 6 to 9 weeks. Lost a week though over my last one.

Estimated Delivery: March 20 - March 31

We will reach out to you to schedule your delivery date. Delivery time frame is based on order date, profile submission, delivery location and vehicle configuration.

Reactions: Avn1284
Now I'm back to "Estimated Delivery: 15 - 19 weeks from order placed date"

March 28 would be 19 weeks

Let's hope this is just them updating their database with VINS

Ditto here:

Sunday I got delivery dates again: Estimated Delivery: March 03 - March 17
Monday: Estimated Delivery: March 04 - March 17
Today: Estimated Delivery: March 05 - March 16

Order date: 11/07/2020

Prior estimated dates:

Estimated Delivery: December 08 - December 24th
Estimated Delivery: December 25th - December 31st