Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Delivery scheduled!!! Sunday March 14th!!! Can't freaking wait! That was the soonest available appointment online. Does anyone know the chances of getting an earlier appointment if I call the dealer or SA? Thank you!!

Order Date: Jan 15th
Vin Date: Feb 25th
Delivery Scheduling Text: March 3rd
West Palm Beach Florida

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Avn1284 and mbadel
Delivery scheduled!!! Sunday March 14th!!! Can't freaking wait! That was the soonest available appointment online. Does anyone know the chances of getting an earlier appointment if I call the dealer or SA? Thank you!!

West Palm Beach Florida

West Palm Beach Florida

Picking mine up on Friday from West Palm. Waited two weeks as that was the soonest appt. Went by there the other day and no performance models.

West Palm Beach Florida
I wouldn't be surprised if they called you to pick it up sooner. That has happened to me twice with my car and my wife's. Scheduled a day a few days out then got a call to take delivery right then or earlier than the original date.

• Informative
Reactions: AthleticMonkey
I went by 30 minutes before my delivery time (12PM) and my local SA actually pulled the car up and let me look inside and out all over before the appointment time without having to accept delivery immediately. He said it’s actually the first they have seen since October at least. I made payment once we got inside to sign some final documents.

Overall, quality is just about perfect. I was super nervous but now I’m super relieved. Only issue was the cracked plastic on the charge port, rubber seal was misaligned (doesn’t bother me), and a scratch that I found once I got home )not major but shouldn’t be there). Paint looks good though.

4 months of waiting and it’s finally here, that’s excluding the 3 month wait for the CVAP grant approval before I ordered too. Can’t think of anything else to say other than I’m so happy and grateful to have this car despite all the *sugar* we went through to get it.

Also, I didn’t get a die cast model because they’re out.

View media item 122353View media item 122354View media item 122355View media item 122356View media item 122357View media item 122358View media item 122361View media item 122360View media item 122359

Last edited:
I went by 30 minutes before my delivery time (12PM) and my local SA actually pulled the car up and let me look inside and out all over before the appointment time without having to accept delivery immediately. He said it’s actually the first they have seen since October at least. I made payment once we got inside to sign some final documents.

Overall, quality is just about perfect. I was super nervous but now I’m super relieved. Only issue was the cracked plastic on the charge port, rubber seal was misaligned (doesn’t bother me), and a scratch that I found once I got home )not major but shouldn’t be there). Paint looks good though.

4 months of waiting and it’s finally here, that’s excluding the 3 month wait for the CVAP grant approval before I ordered too. Can’t think of anything else to say other than I’m so happy and grateful to have this car despite all the *sugar* we went through to get it.

Also, I didn’t get a die cast model because they’re out.

View media item 122353View media item 122354View media item 122355View media item 122356View media item 122357View media item 122358View media item 122361View media item 122360View media item 122359
Congrats Bro! Welcome to the club. When you open your frunk did you notice the two trim pieces at the bottom of the hood, I'm guessing to try and keep leaves and stuff out? I saw a youtube video of a UK 2021 M3P and it didn't have them on it.

Last edited: