Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got my VIN the same day my car was produced, assuming the information provided by my SA is accurate. Who knows!

Tim
I'm guessing your production was completed. From what I was told by my SA, once it "rolls off the line" the VIN has been assigned and you get the email/text/call alerting you that a VIN has been provided. Soft match happens before VINs are assigned and it's basically like you have been assigned the 34th car in the production line. Again, this is based on my SA.

• Informative
Reactions: TBrownTX
I'm guessing your production was completed. From what I was told by my SA, once it "rolls off the line" the VIN has been assigned and you get the email/text/call alerting you that a VIN has been provided. Soft match happens before VINs are assigned and it's basically like you have been assigned the 34th car in the production line. Again, this is based on my SA.
How do you find out about the soft match? Do you just ask your SA when your car should be in production?

I'm pretty excited. They rechromed my car and gave me sport wheels!

upload_2021-3-4_17-8-9.png