Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just spoke to an SA and she said my build date just got delayed again from March 4th to the week of March 15th, with a delivery by the end of the month. Things aren't looking good over here in Chicago.

My loan offer expires on March 20th and am tempted to just buy a used Model S P100D

@Jeffffffffff you had to reapply for the loan right? Was it another hard pull?

Last edited:
My trade-in expired today. Had to resubmit the odometer. They gave me a really good offer on my Odyssey trade-in so I'm nervous I'll not get a good re-up on my offer.

I did knock a day off today on my delivery window, was March 20 - March 31 earlier today:

Estimated Delivery: March 19 - March 31
We will reach out to you to schedule your delivery date. Delivery time frame is based on order date, profile submission, delivery location and vehicle configuration.

My trade-in expired today. Had to resubmit the odometer. They gave me a really good offer on my Odyssey trade-in so I'm nervous I'll not get a good re-up on my offer.

I did knock a day off today on my delivery window, was March 20 - March 31 earlier today:

Estimated Delivery: March 19 - March 31
We will reach out to you to schedule your delivery date. Delivery time frame is based on order date, profile submission, delivery location and vehicle configuration.

How long does the trade in last? Did you accept the first offer?

From my SA after I emailed today inquiring about my 12/14 order status:

Thank you for reaching out. The best lead time I have is that you can expect delivery sometime in the last two weeks of March. I do not have an exact date and time yet. As we get closer to the end of the quarter, you can be expecting updates, texts and calls to touch base. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out.​

I would love to get my hopes up but I’ve been through this rodeo before. I, like many others here, was promised delivery by 12/31 but that never materialized sadly.

Ordered 12/14, red/black, Central Valley Cali.

Reactions: SummerlinChiro
Ordered 2/27.
Estimated delivery 3/18-3/28.
No VIN or anything yet.
Raleigh, NC
M3LR
I ordered 2/28 and showing the same date range, so maybe we’ll get ours together. This is my 2nd Tesla and Raleigh service center had been 10”x better this time.
Awesome. Great minds thing alike... Except I originally posted in the wrong forum as I'm picking up a LR lol

Keep me updated - I’m in Visalia, been waiting (im)patiently since 12/14!
I’m also in Visalia Whi/Blk MP3. No VIN. Yesterday dates went form 8-12 weeks from my 1/6 order date to 3/7-3/27. I nearly bought a 2020 MP3 demo in December and they were practically bending over backwards to get me to take delivery before the end of the quarter. Glad I opted for to wait for the 2021. Hopefully they have another end of the quarter push to take delivery. I figured Central California and Bay Area peeps would be last in line, since we could literally drive to the factory to take delivery at a moments notice.

• Love
Reactions: Avn1284
I'm back to "weeks" also. You'd think that the most valuable company in the world would be able to find an intern to fix the website.

Looking forward nonetheless to the delivery appointment email that will surely be scheduled at midnight like everyone else's. Are all tech companies this bad at tech?
Screenshot 2021-03-03 195123.jpg

• Funny
Reactions: Avn1284
Another update! Just spoke with my DC to confirm delivery and update my financing terms since it was expired. My terms went from 2.44% down to 2.14%!! Same principal amount as well (about 40% down). They said they were super excited since this is the first 2021 M3 performance they've gotten. They said it'll be cleaned up for tomorrow and even dusty it looks beautiful. They also said I can swing by early to check the car. The last M3P they received was over 4 months ago.

For my DC at least, they asked if I wanted it delivered to my home since I'm within 30mi of the center, but I said I would just go in anyway (in case I find anything that the service center could fix). It's also the reason why I moved my appointment from 5PM to 12PM, since the service center would still be open.

It seems like the last four months of agony may finally pay off with all this good news. I hope. Praying that the car is perfect.
Woohoo. Congrats Jefffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff