Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
In the continued string of EDD moves, back into July 8 - 28. I’m so very curious what algorithm is in place to calculate these.
Those dates mean nothing. They’re a sick game that Tesla plays with us for their amusement and I’ve stopped looking, other than to get a morning chuckle. Mine’s June 17-25 today, who knows what it will be tomorrow. I’ll know this order is actually going to happen when/if I ever get a VIN.

I called Auto Elegance - It's a bit out of the way for me, I'll be going to Craft detailing near the Tesla dealer. Share pics folks!
I'm out in the boonies of SW NH and drove 90 min to drop off at Auto Elegance. There were 2-3 authorized X-pel dealers closer to me but I do a lot of research before buying anything and these guys have a great reputation. While I was there I saw a few Tesla's, a Taycan, Rolls, and a few other exotics. Just gives me piece of mind the people working on my car are going to provide the best possible work. If you are near Boston I'm sure there are other options at the same level. I'm picking mine up Thursday afternoon and will get some pictures up in the right now thread.

I'm out in the boonies of SW NH and drove 90 min to drop off at Auto Elegance. There were 2-3 authorized X-pel dealers closer to me but I do a lot of research before buying anything and these guys have a great reputation. While I was there I saw a few Tesla's, a Taycan, Rolls, and a few other exotics. Just gives me piece of mind the people working on my car are going to provide the best possible work. If you are near Boston I'm sure there are other options at the same level. I'm picking mine up Thursday afternoon and will get some pictures up in the right now thread.
There's like 5 or 6 Xpel places around here, they all have the typical exotics on their pages etc.. Craft Detailing was really the only ones that had tesla specific stuff up, so that made me feel a bit comfortable and the folks I spoke to seem to know their way around it. I'm quite nervous about it.

Reactions: Red Leader NH
There's like 5 or 6 Xpel places around here, they all have the typical exotics on their pages etc.. Craft Detailing was really the only ones that had tesla specific stuff up, so that made me feel a bit comfortable and the folks I spoke to seem to know their way around it. I'm quite nervous about it.
Me too... Specifically asked if they wrapped around the edges for the invisible look... they said "whenever possible" and I'm a little worried. They just called and asked me to open the frunk cause I had it in valet mode and it wouldn't give them access. Just took it off valet so they didn't have to ask as they were working on the car over the next couple days.
The good thing is you can open the app coupe dozen times a day to see the exactly location of the car and see where its parked like a crazy stalker.

Me too... Specifically asked if they wrapped around the edges for the invisible look... they said "whenever possible" and I'm a little worried. They just called and asked me to open the frunk cause I had it in valet mode and it wouldn't give them access. Just took it off valet so they didn't have to ask as they were working on the car over the next couple days.
The good thing is you can open the app coupe dozen times a day to see the exactly location of the car and see where its parked like a crazy stalker.
I wonder if you can actually use the cameras to see what they're doing remotely?