Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just got my delivery date text. I'm scheduled to pick my car up on 6/25!

Order date 5/1, red/black M3P, no FSD
I'm not sure if the new order was the trick. Or changing from a smaller delivery center to a larger one farther away. Maybe see if anyone near you is getting vins issued at a different center.
Think a SA could somehow look at that?

Good Afternoon All,
I am set Q11:30am EST for Saturday to take delivery of my M3P. I am a first time Tesla owner, I have already installed my Tesla charger and feel I am ready. Can you all please recommend things to look for specifically with the delivery and some of the first things you suggest I should do? I purchased a White on White as I am planning on having it wrapped. Any guidance is greatly appreciated.
Sincerely,
Jason

Finally have my appointment set for next Wednesday after getting my VIN this past weekend - ordered on 5/21, MSM/Blk, No FSD, Leased with all paperwork completed, final payment made today:

Delivery​

• Delivery date: June 19 - June 25
  • Previous delivery dates:
    • June 21 - June 27
    • June 22 - June 28
    • June 24 - June 30
    • June 23 - June 30
    • June 22 - June 30
    • June 21 - June 30
    • July 26 - August 15
    • June 19 - June 30
    • June 16 - June 30

• Informative
Reactions: nbeninati
So my first order from May just got a Vin and delivery notice as well. Well I should of just waited. I got a loan through Tesla approved for the 2nd car. Can I transfer that loan to the first order? The second order is a farther drive for me. Anyone in the Michigan/Ohio area a metallic silver performance with white interior will be freed up soon.

Hey, you have the same exact Delivery location and EDD as me! My M3P is Blue Exterior & White Interior

Yesterday (06/15) I spoke to Jesus Romero at the Burbank location and my car hasn't even been built yet--however it is expected to be built by Mid-Late Next week with Delivery being done within a couple days of Delivery Center Receipt. Barring any unforeseen circumstances, all things indicate that I and most likely both of us, will have our cars either by next weekend or at the very least within the next two weeks!

Order Date: April 18th
Model 3 Performance
Blue Exterior
White Interior
No FSD
Burbank Delivery Center

FWIW my SA is complete ass and I was getting a little weary about Tesla's customer service, but Jesus definitely changed my mind and alleviated many of the grievances that was growing within me. Spoke with him 28 minutes and he was a pleasure to deal with--please reach out to him and let me know what he says about your vehicle!
My SA has been as helpful as I believe he can be, and has been courteous; he missed following up a couple times when he replied on his day off & said he’d get back to me when he was at work, but otherwise I have no complaints. He made some requested changes to my order/account over the past 5 weeks when I added a referral, changed color, and removed FSD; he was quick with all of those and there were no issues.

I just gave the Burbank location a call; Jesus wasn’t available and the person I spoke with told me I should get some info hopefully by the end of this week or next, should get my car by the end of the quarter month, won’t know anything more until the car is built and we have a VIN. Basically the same nothing fluff info I’ve been getting like a broken record since day 1 (“maybe you’ll have your car this quarter”). I’m sure it was the only info she had and she was friendly & polite, but I’m no less frustrated with Tesla than I was before calling (even more so actually).

You’d think that at some point, Tesla would stop trying to be a startup and adjust their focus from just pumping out product to actually pretending to give a sugar about their customers. Hasn’t happened yet, but will have to if they are to survive as viable alternatives hit the market with some competition. As it is, they just look like a bunch of amateurs…amateurs who are about to have a bunch of my money if I don’t give up soon.

Last edited:
Got my delivery date scheduled today, here's my timeline. West Palm Beach, FL. M3P White/black no FSD.

6/3: Ordered - 2-11 weeks
6/4: July 15 - August 14
6/5: June 20th - June 30th
6/6: June 21st - June 30th
6/7: June 22nd - June 30th
6/8: June 23rd - June 30th
6/9: June 24th - June 30th
6/10: June 25th - June 30th
6/11: June 26th - June 30th
6/12: VIN - June 24th - June 30th
6/13: June 23rd - June 29th
6/14: June 23rd - June 29th
6/15: June 23rd - June 29th
6/16: Appointment June 27th 2pm

My SA has been as helpful as I believe he can be, and has been courteous; he missed following up a couple times when he replied on his day off & said he’d get back to me when he was at work, but otherwise I have no complaints. He made some requested changes to my order/account over the past 5 weeks when I added a referral, changed color, and removed FSD; he was quick with all of those and there were no issues.

I just gave the Burbank location a call; Jesus wasn’t available and the person I spoke with told me I should get some info hopefully by the end of this week or next, should get my car by the end of the quarter month, won’t know anything more until the car is built and we have a VIN. Basically the same nothing fluff info I’ve been getting like a broken record since day 1 (“maybe you’ll have your car this quarter”). I’m sure it was the only info she had and she was friendly & polite, but I’m no less frustrated with Tesla than I was before calling (even more so actually).

You’d think that at some point, Tesla would stop trying to be a startup and adjust their focus from just pumping out product to actually pretending to give a sugar about their customers. Hasn’t happened yet, but will have to if they are to survive as viable alternatives hit the market with some competition. As it is, they just look like a bunch of amateurs…amateurs who are about to have a bunch of my money if I don’t give up soon.
I was always told that they can't really get any reliable info without having a VIN. Now that I have a VIN, my SA says that he can't get any solid information until it gets loaded on a truck.

I have a feeling that even when it arrives at the local Tesla center he will say that he still doesn't know anything.

"Wip a Tesla still got gas money"
20210616_123030.jpg