Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It changed back to

Estimated Delivery: July 24 - August 13 :(

I hate to be the bearer of potentially bad news, but considering you've ordered over two full months from when I placed mine (mid April) and I'm still waiting on mine, I wouldn't be holding my breath and you should expect to have yours sometime in September.. if you're lucky.

Unless of course the Universe happens to get a good laugh out of kicking me even more and you and up getting yours before me. That'd be quite the kicker. . .

TLDR: Ignore the EDD, it's irrelevant and will most probably jebait you like it did me on numerous occasions.

Last edited:
I hate to be the bearer of potentially bad news, but considering you've ordered over two full months from when I placed mine (mid April) and I'm still waiting on mine, I wouldn't be holding my breath and you should expect to have yours sometime in September.. if you're lucky.

Unless of course the Universe happens to get a good laugh out of kicking me even more and you and up getting yours before me. That'd be quite the kicker. . .

TLDR: Ignore the EDD, it's irrelevant and will most probably jebait you like it did me on numerous occasions.
That is what a SA over at my local DC (in NorCal) said as well when I placed the order (expect September).

Sorry to hear about your experience so far Views. Reading over some of your previous posts it sounds like it has been a real pain for you. I hope you get your new ride soon, and share some pics of it when you do!

Yeah, I feel like it's going to be a long wait. In the mean time I picked up a Model 3 to tide me over until whenever this thing arrives at the dealer.

Does anyone know where I can find some 0.465 inch Uberturbines?

1625592370910.png

Yeah, I feel like it's going to be a long wait. In the mean time I picked up a Model 3 to tide me over until whenever this thing arrives at the dealer.

Does anyone know where I can find some 0.465 inch Uberturbines?

View attachment 681915
I still see sporadic reports of them giving these out during delivery to kids. I plan to pluck my son out of 1st grade and take him with me when I pick up my 3. Whatever it takes. /s

Reactions: mrmitch5150
That is what a SA over at my local DC (in NorCal) said as well when I placed the order (expect September).

Sorry to hear about your experience so far Views. Reading over some of your previous posts it sounds like it has been a real pain for you. I hope you get your new ride soon, and share some pics of it when you do!
What is your EDD on your Tesla account? I ordered mine early May… my EDD says this month sometime. i hope that is true as I’m stuck driving my crappy old ranch truck right now … had to return my BMW last week.

So how are the panel gaps on this one? 🤪

This one looks really good... the chrome around the daylight openings lines up perfectly. The seams around the doors, hood, hatch, and lights is like perfect. Perfect flushness on all planes. That bulge above the rocker panel that connects the front/rear doors is like... perfect instead of all crooked like what I see on a lot of Model 3s.

It's almost as if the mold that they used to cast this were one single piece... 🤔

Edit, although I guess spec is now 1/43 of 1mm so it's really hard to see if this is "to spec" 🤪

The doors kind of stick though, really hard to open it.

What is your EDD on your Tesla account? I ordered mine early May… my EDD says this month sometime. i hope that is true as I’m stuck driving my crappy old ranch truck right now … had to return my BMW last week.
It’s been bouncing between July 7 - July 27 and 7-11 Weeks.

I just tell myself to expect September based on what I’ve read here on this message board.

I hear you on the truck situation. I sold my Forester a few weeks ago and have been borrowing the wifey’s ride since.

Hope you get yours soon!

It’s been bouncing between July 7 - July 27 and 7-11 Weeks.

I just tell myself to expect September based on what I’ve read here on this message board.

I hear you on the truck situation. I sold my Forester a few weeks ago and have been borrowing the wifey’s ride since.

Hope you get yours soon!

Still 7-11 weeks on my order today. And now I'm watching videos on how to care for the white seats. I dunno what I'm going to do for the next 3 months of wait...

Reactions: mrmitch5150
Still 7-11 weeks on my order today. And now I'm watching videos on how to care for the white seats. I dunno what I'm going to do for the next 3 months of wait...
I’m thinking of putting some GYEON Quartz LeatherShield on the white seats right away to try and keep stains from setting in. I also saw some a detailing place on YouTube that was using Colourlock Leather Shield on them which they recommended for the same purpose.

I went ahead and called my delivery location, and the general manager happened to pick up. I told him about this back and forth date stuff. He said to absolutely not pay attention to it as the app is not accurate at all. He then looked me up and said I have a soft pair with a vehicle to be built on July 15th, and have a true EDD of the week of the 25th. FYI my app shows currently at 7-11 weeks.