Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone know if they will have any incentive to receive the car in the last couple of weeks of the year?
I got one last year around Dec/23 and got a full year of free supercharging, also some people got 3 months of full self driving.
My order was for a M3P on 11/10/21 and my EDD hasn't changed Dec 19 - Dec 31.
I should be picking up in Burbank but I haven't had any communications from them so far.
I doubt it, last year they were trying to pump out as many cars as they could to make Q4 look good. This year they've actually received orders to take their time and not rush.

Called my local service center today regarding the wall connector install and asked while I had them on the phone if they had any insight on where my car was. They said it was on the train to the east coast! Somewhere between Texas and Oklahoma, and they anticipate it'll be about a week before it gets here (based on unloading and truck loading). Crossing my fingers I may be able to get the car before Christmas!
I'm in Ohio and have been waiting for a car since 10/7. I haven't seen anything out to the east coast on here yet.

It was the text asking if I'm ready to receive or if I want to postpone the delivery. I was texting back with the SA and he said I should receive my VIN shortly and upon receiving the VIN it would only be 3-5 days for me to take delivery.
Oh I see, I got this text two days ago but got no response and a pushed back EDD😂 The VIN text is really the most important one for sure especially here in SoCal since the car could get down here in a days time.

I didn’t find a thread for this yet so sorry if it is a duplicate.

I ordered an MP3 Blue with White interior on 10/17. San Francisco area. I’m curious how true the 5-9 week estimate will hold.
It sounds about right! I ordered my 3 on Halloween morning and just received my text asking if I still want to take delivery. It states between the 17th to the 27 of December. This waiting game is driving me crazy because the dates keep moving around.