Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Alright been lurking for a month or so and put my order in this morning, I've enjoyed watching everyone's progress so here's my info:

M3P, MSM, blk interior, no FSD
Est. delivery on website: March 2022
OD: 1/15/22

I'll be 3rd party financing but am not going to put any lender info in right away so we'll see if that holds up the process at all.

Cheers!

I'll be 3rd party financing but am not going to put any lender info in right away so we'll see if that holds up the process at all.
I was actually curious if this does hold up the process. I currently went through Tesla's financing just to see and the rates are currently right around what my CU offers, but the EDD is over 30 days out, so the rate lock doesn't matter. There's a warning on the website saying if I select it, I can't change the payment type, so I don't want to agree and then get screwed with a worse rate - but I also don't want to delay the timelines.

Another new EDD today

OD 12/10 EDD January
EDD 12/11 2/25-2/25
EDD 12/18 1/10-2/7
EDD 12/31 1/12-1/26
EDD 1/5 1/19-2/12

I did get an email from my SA saying the VIN should be coming in the next couple of weeks. He said things are coming up soon. So I guess that is good
Got my VIN 1552XX (in source code)

My EDD last week changed to Jan 28-Feb 25 and I was pretty bummed.

Just logged into App and it had no EDD and had to log onto the site. Went on and it asked me to confirm that I would accept delivery. Changed EDD to Jan 21-Jan 27. Then found the VIN in source code.

Hopefully they are more moving M3Ps

Just got my 156xxx vin after rejecting a 155xxx vin (1200 cars apart) 4 days ago because it didn't have ryzen. The 155xxx vin build date was 1/10. Going to see if this car has ryzen and what the build date is. Got a new vin pretty quickly because SA put me on the priority queue.

Just got my 156xxx vin after rejecting a 155xxx vin (1200 cars apart) 4 days ago because it didn't have ryzen. The 155xxx vin build date was 1/10. Going to see if this car has ryzen and what the build date is. Got a new vin pretty quickly because SA put me on the priority queue.
From what I can tell the Ryzen and vins are random. Don’t know that the SAs really have the info when you ask. I’m just going to let it roll. Bought the car with a lot of people loving their current M3s with intel. If it has it great, if not I’m still happy. Once they all have Ryzen people will be waiting for the next upgrade

Reactions: ProLeopard
From what I can tell the Ryzen and vins are random. Don’t know that the SAs really have the info when you ask. I’m just going to let it roll. Bought the car with a lot of people loving their current M3s with intel. If it has it great, if not I’m still happy. Once they all have Ryzen people will be waiting for the next upgrade

Im waiting for the double rear glass. If I knew I could get that I’d update my M3P. After seeing a picture of the internals the hairpin motors are a close second. bBut with the rear glass there’s enough to move me to update.

I’ve come to terms with: I’m just going to bite the bullet and upgrade my M3 whenever the newer version reach some point of improvement. So I don’t need everything now.. there will be another car after whatever car I’m on.

I’m also skipping fsd this time. When it works I’ll buy a new car. Might wait for v2 of fsd if v1 is too sketchy. I’ll rent before I buy it. Glad about the rental option on that feature.

Im waiting for the double rear glass. If I knew I could get that I’d update my M3P. After seeing a picture of the internals the hairpin motors are a close second. bBut with the rear glass there’s enough to move me to update.

I’ve come to terms with: I’m just going to bite the bullet and upgrade my M3 whenever the newer version reach some point of improvement. So I don’t need everything now.. there will be another car after whatever car I’m on.

I’m also skipping fsd this time. When it works I’ll buy a new car. Might wait for v2 of fsd if v1 is too sketchy. I’ll rent before I buy it. Glad about the rental option on that feature.
Pictures of the hairpin motors? Whats the improvement? Double rear glass might be retrofittable