Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Posting for the first time as this rollercoaster of patience is winding down.

M3P, Red/Black, no FSD
OD: 1/25/22

(2/23): VIN Assigned
I immediately secured insurance and uploaded insurance info. I called Tesla around 6PM my time to see if there was anything else needed, they said no. I asked if I can secure a pickup date. Surprisingly he said yes and locked me in.

Dealt with Zach at the Mt Kisco store for the final stretch.... I’ll be sure to get Zach the recognition he deserves. If you’re picking up a vehicle from the Mt. Kisco location, ASK ZACH!!!

Picked her up Tuesday March 8, 2022
Mt Kisco, NYView attachment 778919
well, that red looks friggin siiiiick! wow. i love it. if they call me and say they have a red one, I wouldn't not say no... Good luck with her!

i too, am having my car delivered to Mt. kisco. I was dealing with Jomaine though.

Reactions: Mec0902

M3P, Red/Black, no FSD
EDD1: March 2022
EDD2 (1/30): April 25 - May 25
EDD3 (2/1): Mar 7 - Mar 25
EDD4 (2/18): Feb 25 - Mar 25
(2/20): Trade in text
EDD5 (2/22): Mar 7 - Mar 17
I immediately secured insurance and uploaded insurance info. I called Tesla around 6PM my time to see if there was anything else needed, they said no. I asked if I can secure a pickup date. Surprisingly he said yes and locked me in.

Dealt with Zach at the Mt Kisco store for the final stretch. I had a couple of hiccups with my insurance that Zach straightened out for me right away. Zach was very sympathetic and understanding of my crippling anxiety. He patiently stayed on the phone while I got things straightened out with my insurance company. He truly went above and beyond. He is an amazing human being, and was genuinely happy for me and my family when we got the car. He hugged me and told me he’d always be there for me any time I needed him. Other SA‘s didn’t answer, gave me the cold shoulder, acted annoyed when I called. Zach was not only prompt and and accommodating, he made sure I was comfortable and at ease every step of the way. I hope people at Tesla see this. Zach at Mt. Kisco is the reason I ordered a Model Y for my wife today. i was going to try another brand since other SA’s left a bad taste in my mouth. Zach earned Tesla another sale, and kept me in the Tesla family. He truly loves and believes in the company. But, more importantly, he really loves his relationships with his customers. As a business owner In the automotive repair world, I can’t stress enough how important customer service and communication is. I’d do anything to have a crew of guys like him working for me. Tesla needs to recognize people like Zach, and do whatever it takes to keep him happy. I’ll be sure to get Zach the recognition he deserves. If you’re picking up a vehicle from the Mt. Kisco location, ASK ZACH!!!

Mt Kisco, NYView attachment 778919View attachment 778920
Did he really hug you, because I’m about to change my location to Mt Kisco so I can get some of that action.

well, that red looks friggin siiiiick! wow. i love it. if they call me and say they have a red one, I wouldn't not say no... Good luck with her!

i too, am having my car delivered to Mt. kisco. I was dealing with Jomaine though.
The red pops so hard. It’s incredible in person. Definitely an exotic car color. It has such a presence in the lot next to all the white and black cars.

• Love
Reactions: Rodney!

M3P, Red/Black, no FSD
EDD1: March 2022
EDD2 (1/30): April 25 - May 25
EDD3 (2/1): Mar 7 - Mar 25
EDD4 (2/18): Feb 25 - Mar 25
(2/20): Trade in text
EDD5 (2/22): Mar 7 - Mar 17

Dealt with Zach at the Mt Kisco store for the final stretch. I had a couple of hiccups with my insurance that Zach straightened out for me right away. Zach was very sympathetic and understanding of my crippling anxiety. He patiently stayed on the phone while I got things straightened out with my insurance company. He truly went above and beyond. He is an amazing human being, and was genuinely happy for me and my family when we got the car. He hugged me and told me he’d always be there for me any time I needed him. Other SA‘s didn’t answer, gave me the cold shoulder, acted annoyed when I called. Zach was not only prompt and and accommodating, he made sure I was comfortable and at ease every step of the way. I hope people at Tesla see this. Zach at Mt. Kisco is the reason I ordered a Model Y for my wife today. i was going to try another brand since other SA’s left a bad taste in my mouth. Zach earned Tesla another sale, and kept me in the Tesla family. He truly loves and believes in the company. But, more importantly, he really loves his relationships with his customers. As a business owner In the automotive repair world, I can’t stress enough how important customer service and communication is. I’d do anything to have a crew of guys like him working for me. Tesla needs to recognize people like Zach, and do whatever it takes to keep him happy. I’ll be sure to get Zach the recognition he deserves. If you’re picking up a vehicle from the Mt. Kisco location, ASK ZACH!!!

Mt Kisco, NYView attachment 778919View attachment 778920
Congratulations. I second your shoutout for Zach. There was a glitch in the system for adding two drivers to the lease and everything had to be done the old fashioned way- by hand. It took awhile, but he handled the situation well.

With the poor weather, I spent yesterday on installing some accessories. I feel much safer now that the V2 is protecting me. :p

Reactions: Mec0902 and Rodney!
Congratulations. I second your shoutout for Zach. There was a glitch in the system for adding two drivers to the lease and everything had to be done the old fashioned way- by hand. It took awhile, but he handled the situation well.

With the poor weather, I spent yesterday on installing some accessories. I feel much safer now that the V2 is protecting me. :p
Zach is the best. Tesla needs to recognize him and train other SA’s to be more like him.

Ordered 02/24 - Site listed EDD March 2022 - White Ext. Black Int. No FSD
1st Update - 02/26 - May 3 - May 31

Texted SA 03/05 - they asked for current insurance card - emailed to them
Email 03/08 - let me know I am soft matched to a VIN an car - any idea what that means?
Text 03/10 - Asked about production timelines and odds of getting my car 1st quarter - response was "I will reach out as soon as I have some info about this."

Any ideas or thoughts from the group? Anxiously waiting! Hah

ah, ok. I never got any soft vin messages. Does it actually list a number?
No sadly, I had to reach out and email and text each time so I was the one who initiated any type of contact. They stated the soft VIN match was I was matched to a car in production but not done yet? How long does it take on the assembly line? I am hopeful to get an actual VIN soon and take delivery before the end of the quarter but based on the threads not overly confident

• Informative
Panicked with the Long Range price increases, and put in an order yesterday. I am hoping to take delivery later this year, the plan is to put it on hold as long as Tesla will let me, and then ride the huge order increase wave. If it all goes right, I can take delivery in September or so.

OD: 3/10/2022
Blue, White, No FSD.
Currently says EDD May 31 - June 28.

Replacing my current 2018 LR RWD Blue, Black, basic AP with 70k miles.

Panicked with the Long Range price increases, and put in an order yesterday. I am hoping to take delivery later this year, the plan is to put it on hold as long as Tesla will let me, and then ride the huge order increase wave. If it all goes right, I can take delivery in September or so.

OD: 3/10/2022
Blue, White, No FSD.
Currently says EDD May 31 - June 28.

Replacing my current 2018 LR RWD Blue, Black, basic AP with 70k miles.
Word of advice: don’t fill out any of your pre-delivery tasks if your plan is to delay until September. You won’t get matched to a VIN until your profile is complete, and your order isn’t considered to be on hold, so Tesla won’t pester you to take delivery or cancel the order after a 90 day hold.

Ask me how I know :p