Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got the text.
OD 2/6 (M3P, MSM, no FSD black interior).
Delivery/pickup date is May 6th (several days earlier than my last EDD) at Mt. Kistco.

So exactly 3 months from order to delivery.

Can't wait, financing is all set too, just need to finalize an ACH payment for downpayment and get insurance. Then inspection and hopefully driving her back to CT.

Regarding the Tesla wall connector price match:

"We are happy to assist with your request. A request has been submitted to price match your recent Wall Connector purchase. Please allow 3-5 business days for your refund to reflect on your account.

We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for supporting Tesla's mission to accelerate the world's transition to sustainable energy."

That's interesting as received a totally different response. Same result but no mention of price matching.

Tesla typically adjusts pricing as we find more efficiencies in manufacturing. In an effort to be transparent, we adjust the prices of our products to pass along the savings to our customers. This is in the spirit of continuous innovation and improvement. We do not typically provide price adjustment refunds however, we have made an exception this time. You will receive refund of the price difference (tax not included) for each order. Please allow 2 to 3 business days to process the refund back to your original form of payment.

Reactions: Not That M3
Seeing a couple of you with ODs close to mine (early/mid February), no VIN yet, and long/pushed EDDs is making me very nervous that they overcommitted on their last VIN push. It seemed like they had cleared a bottleneck last weekend, but something doesn't add up.

I'm guessing that Elon somehow knows my kids' soccer schedule, and he'll wait until I'm done driving all over northern California for the spring until it gets delivered. It's painful how much he hates me. 😁
1651267844217.png

M3P Black/Black, No FSD
OD 2/24/22
EDD March EDD 5/20-6-17
EDD 5/6-6/3 EDD April 26-may 24th.
EDD May 6th-May 20th.
EDD April 28th-May 11th. EDD May 11th-May25th
EDD and Vin assigned.
EDD May9th-May13th with Vin number!

New EDD today. April 29th-May 5th.

Asked the SA if they could ping it and they said it is en route but are having logistical issues and delays so they aren't sure. The thing must be pretty damn close if today is an estimated delivery date.😂

NEMA 14-15 adapters are back in stock now if you need one. GOGOGOGOGOGO

Thank you so much.

Reactions: Tony_YYZ
Finally got a text response from an SA today - I had asked to confirm my car will come with the mobile connector, along with if they had any updates about my vehicle. They confirmed I'll have a mobile connector and told me it looks like my vehicle will enter production in about 2 weeks, with a tentative early June delivery. Not sure how much of that is legit, but wanted to share in case some other March orderers were in need of some hopium! 😂

I didn't post much yesterday since I was so busy (except the meme for mcp76, that had to be done).

My thoughts on the charger option pricing:

If you recently bought something and it's gone down, email them and ask for a price match. It never hurts to ask and the worst answer you can get is no (except mcp76 may get an F you from Elon himself).

I purchased the wall charger at $500 and the 14-50 adapter at $40 over a month ago, but I also got the mobile charger with my car (supposedly) so we'll call it even.

I think the current deals on the various chargers are not bad. If you are fine going the 14-50 route, just get the mobile charger as it now comes with that package. Otherwise, I would just buy the wall charger and not worry about the mobile. It's really down to your use case.

On another note: my EDD changed from 5/12 - 5/16 to 5/13 - 5/17 at some point yesterday. I received the VIN on Monday and my SA said my car was made a week prior to that, so apart from traveling there must be some other logistical issue involved.