Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I feel your pain. I’m car-less currently until I get my M3P because I had found one used with only 1600 miles on it advertised with FSD for 72k a month ago. Needless to say I jumped on that, but found out after the fact it didn’t have FSD so I returned the car after a week. They already had processed my trade so I am now without a car until my order arrives. My EDD had been 6/11-6/25 until last Sunday when it changed to 7/28-9-8 😬
Sounds like is the car from Carvana.... I saw that too

EDD was just updated to June 9 - June 19, but no VIN yet. Looks promising!
Bummer... my date just got moved back. Here's my timeline

OD: 5/27 - M3P, silver exterior, black interior, no FSD. Website showed delivery of June - Aug 2022
EDD immediately after ordering: 9/2 - 10/14
6/7 - EDD changed to 6/9 - 6/19. I also got a phone call that afternoon asking if I wanted to trade in a vehicle (I do not have a trade-in)
6/10 - EDD changed to 7/24 - 8/28

Reactions: RedRocketM3P
Not sure if I should even post this here, but just got a slight update to EDD. Literally pushed back to only a day lol. All of my other previous EDD updates are in my signature below. I'm glad that at least I wasn't pushed out of the current 2 week window period, I definitely think I should see my VIN assignment literally any day now.

EDD #8 (6/10): 6/13 - 6/26
Just got my EDD update this morning. Was 6/13-6/27 and came in by one day to 6/26. Given that we are both in AZ I think there's something to this.

Reactions: julit0
Just got my EDD update this morning. Was 6/13-6/27 and came in by one day to 6/26. Given that we are both in AZ I think there's something to this.
Definitely. It means our vehicles are in the same batch of transit to AZ and based on how majority of people in the west coast are on 6/13-6/26 EDD window right now, I believe they are transitioning to manufacture vehicles primarily for west coast now. I've already applied for my auto loan at one of the local CUs and got my loan approved. Just waiting for the loan officer to contact me and see which interest rate I'm locked to!

Definitely. It means our vehicles are in the same batch of transit to AZ and based on how majority of people in the west coast are on 6/13-6/26 EDD window right now, I believe they are transitioning to manufacture vehicles primarily for west coast now. I've already applied for my auto loan at one of the local CUs and got my loan approved. Just waiting for the loan officer to contact me and see which interest rate I'm locked to!
Bay Area West Coast here. Our EDD was moved back to include July 1. I wouldn’t count on Tesla!

Reactions: RedRocketM3P