Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Check this out! This is driven by the Model 3 order tracker which is linked at the top. I just haven't seen the data organized like this.

That is awesome. Thanks. Kind of confirms what we have been seeing. Almost all California orders the last week of VINs with some arizona. Bay area THIS week!!! And it does appear to be a Tuesday, Wednesday thing for performance VINs

Reactions: kevz and Flatbroke
That is awesome. Thanks. Kind of confirms what we have been seeing. Almost all California orders the last week of VINs with some arizona. Bay area THIS week!!! And it does appear to be a Tuesday, Wednesday thing for performance VINs
Theres only been 1 AZ VIN this week. And likely not a P. Regardless, I do think Tuesday / Wednesday is a trend. I charted back through that whole graph and every spike falls Tues/Wed.

Not sure if this means anything but the"J" on July in now a lower case j !
IMG_2546.jpg

Alright, looks like my EDD didn't update at all today even though my EDD is June 13 - June 26. Anyone else who has a similar EDD and their lower-end window is already past the date? It seems like they are not updating my EDD since I will either (1) have a VIN assignment soon so they are going to update my EDD window along with the VIN assignment or; (2) Elon absolutely despises the name 'Doodle' and my EDD is getting pushed out all together lol.

Alright, looks like my EDD didn't update at all today even though my EDD is June 13 - June 26. Anyone else who has a similar EDD and their lower-end window is already past the date? It seems like they are not updating my EDD since I will either (1) have a VIN assignment soon so they are going to update my EDD window along with the VIN assignment or; (2) Elon absolutely despises the name 'Doodle' and my EDD is getting pushed out all together lol.
The SoCals updated 1 day after - so today 6/13, when our EDD was already 6/12. Check tomorrow as soon as you wake up. ⏰

Reactions: Doodle and GuyDude
Original order 5/17 M3LR white / white. Delivery window was late Aug to Early Oct. Changed to M3P same colors on 6/3. Delivery date window changed to late June to early August after a few days. Then last week it changed to 6/10 to 6/26. 6/10 passed and it changed to 6/12 to 6/26. 6/12 passed and today it changed to 6/13 to 6/26. Then this morning I got my VIN! A few hours later I got my delivery appointment. Car is being delivered directly to my house this Wednesday evening! Wow that all happened very quickly. I had to scramble to send my lender the purchase agreement, pay my remaining fees, etc. Pretty excited. I didn’t have nearly the wait a lot have had but I think it’s due to the color combination.

Original order 5/17 M3LR white / white. Delivery window was late Aug to Early Oct. Changed to M3P same colors on 6/3. Delivery date window changed to late June to early August after a few days. Then last week it changed to 6/10 to 6/26. 6/10 passed and it changed to 6/12 to 6/26. 6/12 passed and today it changed to 6/13 to 6/26. Then this morning I got my VIN! A few hours later I got my delivery appointment. Car is being delivered directly to my house this Wednesday evening! Wow that all happened very quickly. I had to scramble to send my lender the purchase agreement, pay my remaining fees, etc. Pretty excited. I didn’t have nearly the wait a lot have had but I think it’s due to the color combination.
Congrats!!

Reactions: NCDAG's M3P