Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
As to which vendor gives you the highest value, it really depends on what the current market is like in your area. I've heard reports of different prices all over the place. I tried 6 different sources and Carvana was by far the highest (6k more than second highest offer). In fact, they are scheduled to pickup my car today.
Crazy. I need to calm myself down since I am excited, but I need to sell the current car before I can pick up the new one.

Sad that most people get such great offers from Carvana, but mine is $15k under rough trade, so they must really not want it.

Reactions: Not That M3
Crazy. I need to calm myself down since I am excited, but I need to sell the current car before I can pick up the new one.

Sad that most people get such great offers from Carvana, but mine is $15k under rough trade, so they must really not want it.
Yeah, it could be they already have a lot of your vehicle or some type of algorithm. I would get all your quotes now and reach out to see when they can pick up. Carvana for example, I had to wait 7 days until the closet delivery date in Austin. It took them less than 24 hours to process once I uploaded the required pictures, docs, etc. to be able to schedule a delivery date. They give you an option of a check at delivery or ACH transfer via plaid. The ACH transfer takes 1-2 days to process so I chose that option. A check can take longer in my experience, depending on your bank. Plus, you probably have to go to your local bank if the check amount is larger than your mobile deposit amount. HTH.

Carvana offered me $25k, Vroom offered me $35k, Carmax needs me to come in. NADA says its worth $45k.
Need to take pics of the car for Tesla trade in offer, and posted it online to sell privately as well. Crossing my fingers I can get this all done quickly.
Try driveway.com
Their quote for my 2016 porsche 911 was about 15k higher than any other websites same with some of my friends.
You can take the car after approving the price to closest lithia dealer they tell you to go to

Reactions: Park2670
Tuesday surely does seem like the day for P trims to get VINs. @travasky was definitely on point. I’ll stay hopefully for a VIN next week then haha. So excited for the people who got theirs today.
My reading the graphs showed a pretty good split between Tuesdays and Wednesdays with a slight lean to Wednesday. I think we are still on the front end of the VIN wave.

Tesla has roughly 15 days to get all these cars delivered before they turn off the lights for the month.

My reading the graphs showed a pretty good split between Tuesdays and Wednesdays with a slight lean to Wednesday. I think we are still on the front end of the VIN wave.

Tesla has roughly 15 days to get all these cars delivered before they turn off the lights for the month.
I checked control F and no update for me. I guess the 22nd could still be possible since I’m Fremont pick up

Try driveway.com
Their quote for my 2016 porsche 911 was about 15k higher than any other websites same with some of my friends.
You can take the car after approving the price to closest lithia dealer they tell you to go to
These trade in quotes to seem all over the place depending on the vehicle, for sure. My 2020 Jaguar i-pace is not different. Tesla offered $48k, Jaguar dealer $50k, vroom $53k Carmax $54k and carvana $55,700. Considering I paid $62k out the door (brand new) during covid lockdowns during the super small window when dealers were cutting deals to move cars, subtract the $7500 rebate. Just about even steven. Too bad it broke down 5 times. POS
ipace.jpg