Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ill probably just make the policy effective for the first day of the EDD date and adjust as necessary.
If it's easy go for it! I'm just saying that for now, all you have to uplaod in the app is current proof of insurance. It does not have to have the Telsa on it yet. (In AZ at least) You have something like 30 days to actually put it on your current or its own policy. In the meantime your current insurance covers it

I still haven’t gotten any confirmation from my SA that the text I received last night about delivery to my home was erroneous and that I am indeed set for pick up today. They insisted I was set for pick up when I called them yesterday yet I still see home delivery on my end. Their office doesn’t open until 10. It’s going to be a long day.
Can I roll shotgun. I got some questions to get cleared up!!!!

I still haven’t gotten any confirmation from my SA that the text I received last night about delivery to my home was erroneous and that I am indeed set for pick up today. They insisted I was set for pick up when I called them yesterday yet I still see home delivery on my end. Their office doesn’t open until 10. It’s going to be a long day.
Just got an email from Tesla confirming my pickup. Fingers crossed they know what they’re doing and that the app is just lying to me.