Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was supposed to pick up tomorrow but i am sitting in tesla and they are seeing if they could detail it today. They are slammed we will see. I have to pick up my mother in law at the airport tomorrow so today would be awesome
So as i was driving away they called me and said my car wash ready! I asked if i could take it right then and they said they need 30-40 minutes to detail it. I am parked down the street on a conference call waiting like a creeper😂

So as i was driving away they called me and said my car wash ready! I asked if i could take it right then and they said they need 30-40 minutes to detail it. I am parked down the street on a conference call waiting like a creaper😂
30-40 minutes for a half-assed detail lol. If it's anything like mine, you'll be wanting to wash the car again immediately. Streak marks, water spots, and tire shine residue on the fenders when I got my car after it was "detailed"
I know that m3p always comes with matrix headlights but how do i tell the difference?

I know that m3p always comes with matrix headlights but how do i tell the difference?
I'm pretty sure all M3Ps come with Matrix, but here you go.

Screenshot_20220616-173003.png

I really can’t believe I got dicked over. Maybe Tesla did me a favor and I just don’t know it yet. Can I still hang out in here with you guys if I don’t take the car.
It’s in their interest to get you your car by end of quarter though, I wouldn’t give up faith unless it’s next Sunday and you still haven’t gotten any update. Until then anything can happen