Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I just ordered a M3P midnight silver with white interior. EDD June-August. How accurate is that?
If there is a matching configuration enroute to a delivery spot near you, it could be true. The post right after yours, was VIN'd in 2 weeks.

Otherwise, it seems orders/deliveries are more slanted to the West Coast now for end of Q2 deliveries. It takes a day to update for your first EDD in the app. You should also fill out all the pre-delivery information and select "Cash" as payment right away. You can change it to Finance after you get VIN'd. It gave me (and plenty others) a quicker EDD window update.

If there is a matching configuration enroute to a delivery spot near you, it could be true. The post right after yours, was VIN'd in 2 weeks.

Otherwise, it seems orders/deliveries are more slanted to the West Coast now for end of Q2 deliveries. It takes a day to update for your first EDD in the app. You should also fill out all the pre-delivery information and select "Cash" as payment right away. You can change it to Finance after you get VIN'd. It gave me (and plenty others) a quicker EDD window update.
Great to know! I filled that out and will see you cash option. I’m in Idaho so west side of USA at least.

Reactions: julit0
View attachment 817514
Tint almost finished - the guy is going to return tomorrow morning to do the front windshield (70%) and the back windshield (15%). The side windows you see here are 15%. It looks darker in the pic than to the naked eye. I can see inside pretty well with the white interior still. I’m hoping that it looks darker after he does the back windshield and front windshield tomorrow morning but I’m satisfied.
Looks amazing!!! , I was thinking of doing 20% all around but if that’s with 15% than 20 might be too light because that interior

Reactions: RedRocketM3P
So I have a silly question. And I'm asking because I have a lot to accomplish between now and the 6/25 pickup date (ideally paying off, getting title for, and selling my e-tron close to when I pickup the Model 3). But for those of you doing the XPEL and/or tint...is this something you have/would do regardless of the make, or are these "must do" with these cars due to being prone to chips and the glass being difficult to live with in warm climates? I used to be really anal about paint / detailing my cars, but with young kids that sort of fell by the wayside.

So I have a silly question. And I'm asking because I have a lot to accomplish between now and the 6/25 pickup date (ideally paying off, getting title for, and selling my e-tron close to when I pickup the Model 3). But for those of you doing the XPEL and/or tint...is this something you have/would do regardless of the make, or are these "must do" with these cars due to being prone to chips and the glass being difficult to live with in warm climates? I used to be really anal about paint / detailing my cars, but with young kids that sort of fell by the wayside.
Ceramic tint I’d highly recommend. Especially in warm climates. Almost the whole car is exposed to heat at all times. Don’t be afraid to do the roof too. (I did everything) I’m in Florida. It was mid 90’s today and my car was in the sun all day at work. The inside only got to 101. The cabin cooling didn’t even turn on. I’ve seen some posts of screen shots in these forums of 141 in the cabin. Also, the tint looks cool too 😎 lol Just my 2 cents