Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I sold my 2021 C8 Corvette and just picked up my new Model 3 Performance. Couldn’t be happier!
8DAD6519-DE0F-4105-9588-AA3CF2A73380.jpeg

I ordered my first Tesla and used Tesla financing (it ended up with BMO Harris Bank) on 5/3. Taking delivery 6/22 and will look into refinancing and see if I get a better rate through a credit union later. It is a M3P. Ordered a MYP for my wife on 6/14 (one day before the price increase..YES!!!!) and used the same financing through a Tesla and got Wells Fargo…Bottom line, I’m not worried about it.
That Wells Fargo loan will be long expired when you get the Y. Unless you live in Austin? But man the wait on the Y now is tremendous.

I did the same thing as you. Get loan through Tesla for the ease of delivery and refinance to local bank after.

Ceramic tint I’d highly recommend. Especially in warm climates. Almost the whole car is exposed to heat at all times. Don’t be afraid to do the roof too. (I did everything) I’m in Florida. It was mid 90’s today and my car was in the sun all day at work. The inside only got to 101. The cabin cooling didn’t even turn on. I’ve seen some posts of screen shots in these forums of 141 in the cabin. Also, the tint looks cool too 😎 lol Just my 2 cents
@GolfProGiff What percentage tint did you do on the roof and the windows?

I'm starting to wonder if Elon said no more chargers just to make folks buy chargers.

But why would they also include one with purchase? Man, Tesla does some confusing things.
I ordered a Mobile connector bundle when I ordered the car on 5/1 - but it supposedly doesn't deliver until August - so either it's "Tesla Good Will" or they kinda were obligated to - else everyone who ordered after 4/18 would have had to either Supercharge until they got their mobile connector kit delivered...or maybe install a wall connector. But, not everyone can just afford to do the wall connector and not really fair to force people to install this in their homes, just to charge their car. So, in one way, they either have to ship those bundles sooner, or they should provide a way to charge via a common wall outlet (i.e. 110V or 240V dryer/oven type).

Reactions: Brou
I ordered a Mobile connector bundle when I ordered the car on 5/1 - but it supposedly doesn't deliver until August - so either it's "Tesla Good Will" or they kinda were obligated to - else everyone who ordered after 4/18 would have had to either Supercharge until they got their mobile connector kit delivered...or maybe install a wall connector. But, not everyone can just afford to do the wall connector and not really fair to force people to install this in their homes, just to charge their car. So, in one way, they either have to ship those bundles sooner, or they should provide a way to charge via a common wall outlet (i.e. 110V or 240V dryer/oven type).
Welp, hopefully I get one. I already bought one from Amazon but the Tesla connector would be nice to keep in the car.

Reactions: julit0