Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Received the "departed the factory" text today. Any idea on when I will be able to schedule delivery? Do I need to finish entering my financing section of the app first? I've been waiting to hear back from my credit union on the rate before entering their info.

Received the "departed the factory" text today. Any idea on when I will be able to schedule delivery? Do I need to finish entering my financing section of the app first? I've been waiting to hear back from my credit union on the rate before entering their info.
Mine took five days as I was one day out from my EDD and then they sent me the scheduling link.
If you have a vin and are financing - I would go ahead and secure it as most are good for 30 days

Happy for all of you getting your VINs and cars! I'm sure hoping that I get mine before the end of quarter push.

Location: Central Valley, CA. SC pickup is Stockton, CA - about 80 miles from the Fremont plant.

OD: 5/27 - M3P, MSM exterior, black interior, no FSD. Website showed delivery of June - Aug 2022
EDD immediately after ordering: 9/2 - 10/14
6/7 - EDD changed to 6/9 - 6/19. I also got a phone call that afternoon asking if I wanted to trade in a vehicle (I do not have a trade-in)
6/10 - EDD changed to 7/24 - 8/28
6/16 - I text the SA asking if I would be getting it this quarter and got the generic response to check the app or wait for a text.

I sure hope my 7/24 - 8/28 EDD doesn't stick. A big reason why I went with the Performance was the shorter delivery time!

Reactions: kevz and MrBubbles
So my tint is all finished and I’m happy with the results, but the guy didn’t do a great job cleaning up. Car needs to be vacuumed and floor mats washed. He also left pieces of film inside the front camera housing which alarmed me because it might obstruct the car’s AP cameras view.
F1DEB85B-C8E3-4461-91A4-98A564D4B0BC.jpeg

He had already left when I noticed it, and I didn’t want to wait for him to come back another day so I found this handy tutorial on YouTube

So my tint is all finished and I’m happy with the results, but the guy didn’t do a great job cleaning up. Car needs to be vacuumed and floor mats washed. He also left pieces of film inside the front camera housing which alarmed me because it might obstruct the car’s AP cameras view.
View attachment 817903
He had already left when I noticed it, and I didn’t want to wait for him to come back another day so I found this handy tutorial on YouTube
@kevz

• Helpful
Reactions: kevz
Graduation day - Marina Del Rey, CA Delivery Center. The SA the took my order at their Del Amo Mall store near where I live - was actually transferred to the Delivery Center to support all the deliveries. So a very cool, full-circle moment from Order to Delivery.

I used that TMC checklist and I seriously couldn't find anything wrong with it after an hour. I had to go back to work, so I plan on more inspection and playing around with it - NOW...but I am super happy with the build quality. The ride home was great - no weird noises and quiet as expected. It only had 34% charge on it - but no problem - hooking it up to the wall connector to start charging after 9pm tonight.

Tint and PPF on Monday. Get the car back on Friday. More pics after that.

Cheers and enjoy those upcoming weekend deliveries folks! I'm hanging here until @Flatbroke gets his.

IMG_8814.jpeg
IMG_8816.jpeg
IMG_8817.jpeg
IMG_8819.jpeg
IMG_8820.jpeg

So @Old Stewball - It did come with a 5-15 Mobile Connect bundle - and the J1772 was in the bag too. My order date was 5/01 - so two weeks after the "cut-off".

IMG_8830.jpeg

Happy for all of you getting your VINs and cars! I'm sure hoping that I get mine before the end of quarter push.

Location: Central Valley, CA. SC pickup is Stockton, CA - about 80 miles from the Fremont plant.

OD: 5/27 - M3P, MSM exterior, black interior, no FSD. Website showed delivery of June - Aug 2022
6/7 - EDD changed to 6/9 - 6/19. I also got a phone call that afternoon asking if I wanted to trade in a vehicle (I do not have a trade-in)
6/16 - I text the SA asking if I would be getting it this quarter and got the generic response to check the app or wait for a text.

I sure hope my 7/24 - 8/28 EDD doesn't stick. A big reason why I went with the Performance was the shorter delivery time!
congratulations I’m sure you probably hear something soon

Graduation day - Marina Del Rey, CA Delivery Center. The SA the took my order at their Del Amo Mall store near where I live - was actually transferred to the Delivery Center to support all the deliveries. So a very cool, full-circle moment from Order to Delivery.

I used that TMC checklist and I seriously couldn't find anything wrong with it after an hour. I had to go back to work, so I plan on more inspection and playing around with it - NOW...but I am super happy with the build quality. The ride home was great - no weird noises and quiet as expected. It only had 34% charge on it - but no problem - hooking it up to the wall connector to start charging after 9pm tonight.

Cheers and enjoy those upcoming weekend deliveries folks! I'm hanging here until @Flatbroke gets his.

View attachment 817913 View attachment 817917View attachment 817918View attachment 817916 View attachment 817914

So @Old Stewball - It did come with a 5-15 Mobile Connect bundle - and the J1772 was in the bag too. My order date was 5/01 - so two weeks after the "cut-off".

View attachment 817915
Congratulations. Looks fantastic. Thanks for sticking with me. I can use the support lol. My mind don’t work like the rest of them 😂

I ordered the same spec as you three days earlier (5/24), and my car is being delivered this Monday, 6/20, so unless you are subject to the "Flatbroke curse," you may get an updated EDD sooner than July. It does seem that recent orders are getting later dates, though, so the End of Quarter delivery push may have filled all available production capacity already. Who knows? It seems to be a crapshoot....

Reactions: Flatbroke

View attachment 817913 View attachment 817917View attachment 817918View attachment 817916 View attachment 817914

View attachment 817915
Is there a 14-50 connector in that charger bag also?

So I ended up switching to Tesla insurance (118/m) and so far so good with my safety score. Glad it doesn’t account for speeding and launching 😂
It must stop recording if you put it in track mode, no? Otherwise, a day of autocross or track driving would kill your rating. :eek:
My quote was $119/mo. from Tesla, but my agent added it to my Farmer's policy for less. :)

It must stop recording if you put it in track mode, no? Otherwise, a day of autocross or track driving would kill your rating. :eek:
My quote was $119/mo. from Tesla, but my agent added it to my Farmer's policy for less. :)
My buddy has the Tesla insurance but is able to turn off the tracking So is another guy I know that has it. They got the cars late last year or early this year. I can’t recall.